Are your eyebrows on fleek?

I know your eyebrows being "on fleek" means that they're an attractive set of eyebrows but what does it take to get those perfect brows?

What do you suggest I should do to get my eyebrows on fleek?

These opinions make me WEAK. 😂

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• 2|0
    • On Fleek af 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽

• I think my eyebrows are quite fleekish if i do say so myself.

I trim them a few times a week, and i must say that i do a good job of it ^_^

• No, mine are way too thick. So thick in fact, that I've had bangs to completely cover them for the past 6 years or so.

• You can always have them trimmed down, threaded or waxed. It could really change your appearance in a big way and then no need for bangs :)

• I know I've thought about it. I don't know where to do it but there's a time and a place for everything and its called college.
      Well would I have to do that over and over?

• What does that mean?

• It means you have serious eyebrow game. Like a whole outfit can be "on point" eyebrows can be "on fleek"

• Oh ok.. oh boy.. I'm getting old for these new phrases. Can't keep up. I'm feeling my age.

• Hahaha you're not old you're just a year older to me and I know people way older using the word 😂

• At school they say my eyebrows on fleek so yup 😂

• 1|1
    • These memes are killing me 😂
      Almond oil to grow them? Fleek is about over growing them or do you pluck them later?

• Girls usually just pluck to shape them don't they? My ex used to put almond oil, I guess it promotes healthy growth or something lol.

• Haha yup you're right

What Girls Said 5

• Pluck them, or just shape them, and you can fill them in
    Personally I don't pluck or shape mine, I just make them a little bit darker with some powder

• Oh yeah I see that you don't need to pluck them cause yours seem a little lighter in which case the powder/pencilling is the way to go 😊

• I had electrolysis on mine so the better be!! If you saw my before and after picture you'd understand it was life altering for me ☺️

• Oh wow, good on you girl! 👏🏽👏🏽

• I've been told so (:

• Honestly I have some pretty nice eyebrows. I just keep them well maintained

• I like my eyebrows!! 😜