What would You change about My face?

I've always been criticized for not being as beautiful as my step sisters, so I already know what I woild
change about me. But I wonder what I look like to strangers.

what would you, if you thought it should be, change about my face?

Updates:
I am of mixed races , so please no self hating racists remarks. There not needed.

But you can be honest. You don't have to sugar coat anything.
Would-
They're -

0|0
4|11

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• nothing... it's pretty as it is basically... ;-)

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly your face is beautiful the way it is and I would not change anything.

However you asked so if I had to pick something it would be eye color so they stood out more. But that is not possible and I think your face is fine the way it is

0|0
    0|0
  • No pics anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't change a thing. You're beautiful. The person who criticized you sounds like an insecure/immature person with problems of his/her own.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's my grandmother. She's really upset that my dad married an indigenous brown woman and was upset that he had me. Now he's with someone else and she has girls from a previous marriage and she thinks they're beautiful but I'm an ugly rat face (this is verbatim what she's said about me) .

• Wow, how low can you go? Being racist to your own grandchild. I feel sorry for her.

• I wouldn't change anything. In fact I find you beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • Wuuut? You are very attractive in my opinion. I don't think you should change anything ^-^

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing really

0|0
    0|0
  • you look pretty good tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't change anything. In a woman, the face is the make it or break it for me. You are pretty wouldn't change nothing. Don't listen to those people.

0|0
    0|0
  • nose cheekbones lighter skin

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't change anything. You are an individual and your features make you unique. I think you're very pretty.

1|0
    0|0
  • You actuay look very pretty.
    Maybe wear a little less make up? You would look sweeter/more natural that way.
    I cannot really think of anything else :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing, nothing at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • ur nose obviously. but that is all.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmm I don't know what's obvious about it but thank you for your response anonymous