Guys, Brown Eyes Attractive?

As insinuated in the title, I have brown eyes. And I really dislike them. I find myself wishing that I had a different eye color a lot. I feel like my eyes are just so boring, and maybe I'd be more attractive with more interesting eyes. Do guys think brown eyes are pretty?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like my own brown eyes, so I changed them with color contacts. It's not my place to tell you whether or not you are beautiful. If you don't like something about yourself then be grateful you live in a modern age where people can change their appearance cheaply and easily.

I think your profile picture is beautiful by the way.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Yes they're pretty. I never really care about eye color... its the shape of the eyes that make them attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • guess they look pretty in brunettes/black haired gals basically ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think brown eyes are very attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Every eye is unique and that makes eyes in general very interesting. The colour really doesn't matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll trade my blue eyes for your brown ones. I hate having blue eyes. :-P There are too many problems that go along with them (macular degeneration and cataracts).

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the shape of the eye more that the color

0|0
    0|0
  • Eye colour is a plus, and never a negative.

0|0
    0|0
  • i personally find them very attractive, i am indian and i like indian features, dark hair, slightly tanned skin, dark eyes etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes can be very very attractive. My heart always skips a beat when a see a cute brown eyed girl. But it usually depends on the rest of the face.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't notice eye color that much at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes Brown eyes are attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • All eyes attractive and when u put smoke mascara awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and they look very interesting against white skin like yours.

0|0
    0|0
  • my eyes color is brown :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes are my absolute favorite!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think your pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • what about green eyes? xD