Guys would you have sex with me?

My "boyfriend" but lets refer to him as the cheating whore, cheated on me since apparently my body wasn't fuckable enough. I wanna see what you guys think and then shove it in his face. By the way my bra size is a 32C :)
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2vhyn49&s=8#.VVKU1PlViko
tinypic.com/view.php?pic=213ht1u&s=8#.VKGyAV4AA

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=14k8o7m&s=8#.VKGy6V4AA

just copy and paste the links directly into another tab. if you click on it it won't work

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's go...

• Thanks for MHO

But seriously lers go ;)

What Guys Said 16

• Give me your address and I'll be there in 20 minutes! Just kidding; I'm 60 years old and I have a girlfriend who is 54. But. . . if I was 25 years old. . . give me your address and I'll be there in 20 minutes!

• I would not, I don't know you and I'm not mentally/emotionally attracted to you. Their is more to sex than just finding someone physically attractive.

• no just if you had to

• I wouldn't think about it or waste any time on it. People who cheat don't have a valid reason other than being liars.

• Pictures won't load, unfortunately. :(

• I think you look nice.

• Haha its so awkward typing "Yes I would have sex with you" LOL
    You have a great physique and this cheating whore must be a perfect 10 to have told you that. What a dick

• dick... ha his was pathetic. and nope not a perfect 10 at all tbh

• The best revenge is to go no contact and do better than he is doing. Lol you think the girl he is with won't do what he did to you? Please. Trust me. Go no contact. Never speak to him ever again. I mean EVER AGAIN.

• Your "boyfriend" needs new glasses.

• pics aren't loading...

anyways just leave this asshole behind already

• lmao you've been posting. i don't think you need to prove anything just leave him

• Ma body is rdy baby 👄💋
    Specifically ma inbox is rdy 😅

• Based on the last picture I'd say yes...

• Basing this just on your figure then yes, i would. You look beautiful and your ex seems pretty stupid for cheating in the first place, even more so because he said you weren't "fuckable" enough.

• Uh, definitely

• I'm under-age so yea... awkward lol

• ummmm why would he think that?

• he's an idiot

• dont worry lots of guys your age would prob f*** you (idk if that sounds creepy if so sry just dont know how to enterpret it)

• thanks

What Girls Said 5

• Babe I'm not a dude or a lesbian but if I was I be all over you! You're so gorgeous and on top of that you must be a very emotionally strong and confidant girl to be able to walk away from that dingus. Most girls would stay or beg him to come back but you are turning that tables and that's commendable. You're beautiful and keep shining my rock star!!😊✨

• Awww, sorry to hear you had such a shitty boyfriend, fuck that asshole! you look fantastic! and any guy would be very lucky to be in your presence let alone in a relationship with you!!! if you liked girls, i'd be all over you myself :)

• People come up with the most interesting way to ask these days. Good for you for dumping his ass, but you shouldn't sink to his level.

• And he's still your boyfriend?

• yes i would.