How old do I look?

How old do I look?
Some people I talk to are surprised that I'm 19 and not 14 or 15. What do you think? Do I look my age or do I look younger? Do I still have a baby face and is that a bad thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look 14 and it's not a bad thing I think you're really pretty.

• But I guess you'll need to make yourself look more mature to not trick guys into thinking you're underage...

What Guys Said 15

• You look like your 15. If I was 18 or 20, that would be a great thing. . . once you showed me your ID to prove your real age.

• I would say 16 -It is not a bad thing to look a little younger - You look very pretty for your age group.

• You look much younger than 19, my guess would be 15 if I you didn't have told your age.

• You do look younger, but don't worry about it. When you're in your mid/late twenties you'll be grateful for it.

• I think you look about 15. I have no idea how it would affect your dating life, since there are plenty of men who wouldn't care if you're 15. But it might attract cops if he looks old for a 19 year old.

• You do look about 15 and it's not a bad thing. You have a pretty face and many guys like a younger look.
    Enjoy it while it lasts because one day you will start to look your actual age and you're gonna hate it.

• Yes you look 15

• Whoaaa, you're 19? You do look pretty young, not that that's a bad thing. You're gonna be 40 and still looking fine!

• Yea you look a lot younger than 19

• You look young. That's gonna be a benefit when you're older

• you look like 14-15 yea

• you look 17 and it's good

• Yeah kind of you'll age slower if that's what any consolation

• Ur vey pretty but u look 16

• Yea you like about 75 lol jk you look 15 or 16

What Girls Said 13

• I can see younger , and why people say that. But you look 19 and your gorgeous. Flaunt what you have girl. You're super pretty. And if people think your younger cool flaunt that too

• yeah u do look pretty young. it's a great thing, dont sweat it =]

• You look really young, like 15.

• Wow! You look really young!!! I was going to say 14! It is a good thing though. Once you get older you won't look older. :)

• Yeah I'd say 15... Definitely in the Freshman range. But it's not really a bad thing one day it'll work in your favor.

• I feel you girl! I was given the kids menu when out with my boyfriend's family and his 12 year old sister wasn't! I wanted to cry but I had to laugh it off it was so embarrassing.

• Yeah you look like your 14-16

Sadly looking young never goes away. I'm 23 and people still think i look 14-16 :(

• you look 13 or 14. It is a bad thing because guys don't know you are legal.

• But it is a good thing because you are going to look younger when you are older

• True. You look younger than 19 and yeah, guys would have second thoughts approaching you cause you're young for them.

• You looked about 13 to me at first glance.

• You look young

• You look younger. I'd say from ages 15-17

• to me u look 11. but ur very pretty.