Is my butt too big?

I feel my butt is way too big for only being 15 years old. I think it looks gross but guys seem to like it. I still hate it and want to lose it. I mean the only reason this picture exists is because my friend took a photo of it because she said she's jealous. Be completely honest.
Is my butt too big?

• Yes-It's too big
  • No-It's just right
  • No-It's too small
  • No Opinion

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

• Well you have the general figure to have a good butt, now it's all about just toning it down. There's nothing wrong it, but since you said you don't like it just work out until it fits the shape you want.

• Ghetto girls would kill for a butt like that. In my opinion though I think it's slightly too big. Don't get me wrong. It's not unattractive. It just looks like it could cause you trouble in some situations. For example running. Would you be able to run for your life if something happened?

• That's pretty big. Too big for me but I guarantee that there are many guys who will love it.

• Well if we (guys) want to put our critique and picky hats on, then yeah I guess it could help to lose a few lbs.

But as far as appearance, which I assume is your main concern, it gets 👍👍 from me...

• honestly yea it's huge

• is it ugly?

• it looks unhealthy

• You mean my butt has its own nervous system? How can a BUTT be unhealthy? Do butts eventually die? Lol

• Yeah that's a big butt but I like big butts!

#StereotypeFulfilled

• Jeans with tight fitting legs will always make your butt look bigger.

• I know, which is why I rarely wear jeans but my butt really is huge it seems.

• I feel for you. It's an important issue for you, and it seems to be getting you down.
      As others have pointed out it's attractive for many and you shouldn't worry about it. Someone said it looked unhealthy. Medically that's just wrong. Belly fat (my problem) is the massive issue for health. I know these comments aren't easy to accept. It may not be easier, but there are things you can do.
      - try meditating to help with self acceptance.
      - don't think about losing weight, think instead about adding muscle by
      -- adding more protein to your diet (muscle burns calories, fat is inert). Eat more cheese and yogurt, eggs, meat, and fish. Lentils and other beans are good too.
      -- focus on weight bearing exercises rather than cardio (cardio will take off muscle as well as fat. Not good as you need muscle to burn calories). Do lunges, squats, pushups. You don't have to pump iron.
      -- avoid simple carbs sugar, jams, jellies, donuts, cakes, candies, white bread, soft drinks.
      More fruits and veggies!

• Looks like you overall have an extra later you could shed and is more noticeable in your but area.
    1/2 hour of cardio one day on one day off and easy on junk food will do.

• 15 years old and that's your ass? Wow... bet you're going to get hit on by lots of guys growing up.

• It's a fantastic, perfect size.

• There are many people who lobes butt so don'worry����😃��

• omgggg id fuck that assshollee ;)))

• That is pure womanly goodness, you should be proud.
    Some women would pay for a booty like that (cough... cough) Kim kardashian.

• far far to big

• i am a big ole butt lover…it looks good to me…don't you worry about nothing ok

• It's a little too big. HOWEVER, you can work and make it look amazing.

• It looks quite fat. Thats my honest opinion.

• Uuuuummmm... I don't like it stahp

What Girls Said 10

• Having a big butt is not a problem. Guys like it, and wide hips relative to your waist are a sign of health and fertility. That said, you are overweight bordering on obese. You carry that weight well, but it's still unhealthy.

Don't worry so much about specific parts of your body. Just focus on eating healthy and getting enough exercise. My advice to everyone is to cut sugar, pastries, and other carby things from your diet as much as possible, especially liquid carbs like soda. Meats, eggs, and vegetables are your friends.

• Actually, my doctor told me there is nothing unhealthy about having fat on your butt, legs or hips. He said the worst thing about that is your knees eventually go out (when you're older) but my heart is just fine. I do work out, I'm a cheerleader and I tend not to eat much.

• well, youv got curves that's for sure. ur gonna b hella envied when ur older, let me tell u lol.
    i think for ur age ur curves are fine. dont focus on getting skinny but make sure ur staying active and healthy. remember to feel strong and beautiful. dont worry about any girls who may have smaller butts. we're all different and that's ok. just remember to be kind to ur body =]

• Oh you took it so seriously? lol
      Check the railings.

• @justbanANNAz If I had a dollar for every time someone thought my photo was photoshoped and I had to prove them wrong in person, I would be a happy millionaire lol

• i dunno, im inclined to believe it's real. it wasn't me lol.

• You have a big butt, yes..
    But the way your frame is you're a larger girl an really I would considered blessed in certain departments.
    The worse shape to have to me, is to be large and sloppy.
    Your weight goes in the right places.

• your friend took a picture of your butt because she's jealous - then told you about it? that doesn't sound very realistic xD
    your bottom half looks very unproportionate and distorted..

• Yeah, she's my best friend and we share everything with each other. Like if it would have been a GUY friend, I would be sooo mad or a girl friend who I barely even knew.

• that's just weird. lol

• Well I guess we're weird then lol.

• I know how you feel my butt is so big and round my friend once joked about it tell me it looks like half a globe 😂 anyway I think it is fine because this is our body that's how we are.

• I'm jealous. lol
    There's nothing wrong with it, you just should tone it a bit with swats.

• i already get swats on my butt from my friends lol

• It's the way you were made, don't worry about it. If you did anything to it or anything else on your body, it would be wrong.

Darling, you are flawless ;)

• Do cardio and squat, and you'll make Kim fuckin kardash looks like bunny. Lol

• I do cardio and squats, people don't realize I am a cheerleader.

• Work it like Kimmy K

• Girl, you look pretty good. But if you lose a few lbs. you'd look great! :)