Girls, How do I look? Shower sex tips?

I really want to try having sex in the shower? Any tips? Any things to make sure NOT to do

Girls, How do i look? Shower sex tips?

I think i want to try holding her up against the wall with her legs wrapped around. In this position does the girl help keep herself up by squeezing a little with her legs or is it just going to be 100% me holding her up?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• shower sex is a hit or miss... some people love it and others hate it...
    have her grab the wall and f**k the shit out of her...
    or pin her up on the wall (very carefully) and do her face to face...
    im not a fan of shower sex... but it CAN be super hot...

What Girls Said 10

• media4.giphy.com/media/VbQfgkDtYUin6/200_s.gif
    YOU COULD FALL.
    BREAK YOUR ANKLE..
    THEN YOUR NECK...
    i1.kym-cdn.com/.../Capture.GIF
    -JUST SIT IT DOWN AND DON'T LET YOURSELF DIE-

On a seriously note, get a chair for the shower and sit down.
    If you really just gotta make this happen, get those showers handles installed into the shower walls.
    img.talkandroid.com/.../Good-luck-gif.gif

• First, nice bod. Second, install the Mimi Faust shower rod. Google it if you haven't heard of it. Also in terms of positions:

"Prepare an arsenal of passionate poses to steam it up in the bathroom. If there’s a significant height or body size difference, it’s all the more reason to have some practised in your mind. In addition, be mindful of positioning yourselves so that water isn’t spurting into one another’s face.

The most appropriate positions are variations on the standing Rear Entry position, Bodyguard. Have her put her hands up against the wall and spread her legs, as though she were getting frisked, and penetrate her from behind. Get her to bend right over as in Ben Dover and then support her by the wrists in Prison Guard.

If you want gaze into each others’ eyes, try some of these face to face poses. If differing heights don’t get in the way, be on your feet in a sort of standing Missionary; then, get a leg over in Dancer, one of the most popular positions for the shower. If you can really get a leg over, try Ballerina. Another hot shower position is to hold her up entirely, shown in Stand & Carry.

When you need to take a break, get down on your knees and try kneeling Missionary, Bended Knee, or some good old Doggy Style. If you want to be able to sit for a while, do the Lotus."

Source (#6): http://www.sexinfo101.com/tips_sex_in_shower.shtml

• Damn!!! ;) I'd fuck u in the shower

• Highly recommend not lifting anyone up in the shower, as you could both slip over and die.
    1. If she's in a corner of the shower have her prop one leg up facing you and do it that way so she at least has one leg to stand on or
    2. The easier way is both of you standing and take her from behind with her hand on a wall for balance.

Make sure the running water isn't going directly where the action is happening because water does not equal lube, quite the opposite and no one want water running into their eyes and face when they're trying to fuck.
    Personally being bent over the sink before hand made it way better.

• Holy moly. Okay well make sure you can't slip so have something on the shower floor! Other than that have fun and make sure there are no razors around !

• Try not to slip

• I don't know i wish i could give you advice but im just a virgin. but i see your point my friend 😂

• You look amazing and cause I'm 14 I can't give you tips about sex. Sorry

• Don't fall. It hurts like hell😂

• Ugh pull up your shorts... Why does every guy seem convinced that we all want to see their penis?