Guys, Fat or not? What do you prefer?

How about girl that aren`t skinny? I am more curvy and i have a big complex about it. alright, i got a big rounded butt and nice pair of breasts, but i also got big legs and kinda fat arms and i can`t even wear a bikini because i am ashamed of my stomach. And, like this wasn`t enough, i got short hair.
Lots of boys laugh at my about that , and sometimes i seem to don`t give a shit, but it kinda hurts. they are like `` ew, she`s fat``.
I know there are boys that like curvy, but by curvy they mean butt, boobs , flat stomach with little waist etc.
And I don't know, i would like to hear others opinion too. I live in Romania and here are like lots of skinny girls and i feel intimidated.
Also, sorry for my English :)

Oh god there are so many good, positive and helpful opinions, they really make me smile! :) yeah, you give me hope :))

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a big man 6'4, the little skinny girls like me. But I've found that super skinny girls suck in bed. They look nice with there clothes on, but they look like a 12 boy naked. I like my girls with some curves. Big boobs come with a belly, I think its worth it. When I was younger like 18 to 21 I wouldn't talk to thick girls, now there my favorite. I'm 26 now. Wear your bikini if you want too. Someone will dig it. Confidence is the sexyist thing a girl can wear.

I'm not a fan of short hair, but that's just me

What Guys Said 22

• I like a girl who has enough weight on her that i can feel i'm holding her :p ;p :P
    i like big butt, big hairy Cooch, big legs, big arms <3

• chubby gals FTW basically

• Skinny girls are cute in a way and so are shapely women. It's honestly the preference of the guy. Me personally I favor a woman with a body though petite women will still as easily turn me on.

• Actually your face is damn cute n don't worry about shape you can change it anytime you want to so just trust yourself n never be ashamed of yourself 😉👌💐💐💐💐💐😜

• A few things ;)
    1) you're hair is cute, I wouldn't go any shorter though.
    2) most teenage boys are immature punks, try not to worry about them.
    3) looks are subjective. As long as nothing looks HUGE, you should be good.
    4) finding a way to diet and exercise in a way that works for you will help
    5) your English is great, I had no problem understanding you ;j
    I Hope this was helpful Scumpo ;)

• Romanian girls FTW for the win... I have been with romanian girl before. they have really nice bodies,

• Romanian girls are beautiful

• Don't matter as long as I am attracted to her but if their really obese then maybe not

• If that's you in the picture, you're gorgeous.

• Is that picture you?

• You don't look fat in your profile picture. You probably aren't.

• If that is you in your DP then I'm in love with so called "Fat" girls.

• I think you look slim in your profile pic

• I usually go for girls that are about the same build as me (A. K. A skinny as hell), but that's not to say curvy isn't a bad thing. Curvy girls have it goin on.

• Not tuberculosis

Preferably not overweight

• You're a stunningly pretty girl, just stop worrying. Or if it really bothers you: diet, exercise. That's what I'm doing 😁

• i am going to gym 3 times a week but i have a thing i got from my mom that makes me lose fatt very hard and gain weight extremly fast so that`s most of it. i also eat healthy and I don't know

• I know how you feel, I come from a long line of hefty people. I'm up to 2 hours of treadmill/elliptical three times a week plus weights, and it's still slow-goin'. But on the plus side I'm putting on a little muscle 😁

Hang in there, and keep in mind that you really are a striking girl as you are, and that any progress you make is just a bonus

• Curvy and McDonald rolls have difference if that's what your fst is

• Not fat of course.

• I really see no problem at all with them. They are women, too.

• Be proud.. there is nothing wrong with u. .

• Mmmmmmm.. I was waiting for a post like this. Well I think they are totally cute. Honestly they turn me on. I would love to lick their soft tummies. <3

• Going by your picture, you don't seem overweight at all