Does this hairstyle look pretty?

I want to cut my bangs like that, except I have brown hair. What do you think of this hairstyle? :)

Does this hairstyle look pretty?

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I love them too! I've had this pic pinned on my pinterest for ever and always look at it thinking I want the same hair but I'm scared to do it lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Same here haha :)

• Show All
    • *****thank you bahahah wow I'm really good at typing

• I know, my keyboard sucks too haha :)

What Guys Said 8

• Oh that is cute hair style and i don't see why it would look bad on girls with
    brown hair i say go for it..

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks really nice but personally I've never been a fan of bangs on girls.
    I know this is weird but I always think they have bigger foreheads when I see that.. I'm weird I know lol

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah... but it's pretteier on redheads in my opinion ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like that hairstyle

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the facial structure. Is your face similar to hers? The hairstyle looks good, but there's other factors that come into play as well.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have the same face shape but my eyes are blue :)

• I'm no fashion expert, but I think it'd look good :)

• That hairstyle would look good on blondes and reds but I don't know about brunettes.

0|0
    0|0
  • it looks fine to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Does the hairstyle look pretty? Yes. Does it look pretty on you? Only one way to find out.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• It's a pretty hairstyle. If you think you can rock it then give it a try! It's only hair and it will grow back! Also they have some pretty amazing hats if you end up not liking it!

1|0
    0|0
  • That's really cute
    i think it would look good in any colour

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't do it. Bangs are a little bit out of fashion.

0|0
    1|0
    • Fashion's too mainstream haha :)

• Show All
    • Ask your hairdresser about the texture and if it will work out the way you want. Not the right texture can really ruin it all.

• I know, I will do this :)

• You wouldn't know how it looks on you and you might regret it

0|0
    0|0