How`s better? Short hair or long hair?

by the way, in the second picture o had my hair green, ignore that :))
How`s better? Short hair or long hair?

Most Helpful Guy

• You have the kind of face that can pull off both looks easily, so it will simply be a matter of what you prefer, and what kind of impression you want to give off, as long hair and short hair usually give different feelings to people regarding the personality of the person.

The longer hair is usually associated with more conservative, more feminine, more traditional, more shy, more demure.

The shorter hair will give an impression of more progressive, more spunky, more liberal, more playful, more open-minded.

Both are good, and most people will understand that you will be a unique individual and that those first impression appearances will not necessarily be true. But it could affect the type of person that approaches you more often. And you could get some confirmation bias... so someone who makes those first impression decisions will start interpreting your actions in a way that reinforces their initial opinion. So you will probably find that the different haircuts will end up with you being treated slightly differently.

You look very attractive with both, but I find the fun appeal of a short haircut to be personally more appealing. But you will definitely get guys going both ways on this one, as they are both good.

• The fact is that I am very playful and amusing and spunky. And also open minded. So I think that sort fits me. I doubt it before because people we're calling me dumb for cutting so much of my hair because I was looking better before. Anyway, this isn't the first time you helped me a lot so thank you 😉

• lol, you are very welcome again :)

I would imagine people were just saying that because it would be shocking for a lot of people, to see such a change. And because they would have seen your hair before and it would make them think certain things about you, such a change in hair makes a lot of those assumptions seem false, as the new hair style evokes different thoughts. So it could make a lot of people confused, thinking that they don't really know the 'real' you because they had these other images in their mind before.

It's always better to do what feels right for you, what feels the most like your inner form, coming to the surface, and worry less about what other people think. At the end of the day, you are the one that makes you happy, so you want to be looking the way that you are most comfortable with personally, regardless of how comfortable other people are with it.

What Guys Said 12

• Both types look great on you. Make your hair whichever length, style, and color you feel best in.
    I usually suggest long hair for girls because it tends to suit all girls, and there's a greater variety of ways you can style long hair.

• I love the first picture with the long hair.

• I like the short hair

• With those eyes, I think you can pull anything off haha. My girlfriend has hazel eyes and I just get weak in the knees whenever I look into her eyes.

• You look great with both. Sorry, that is totally not useful.

• Alright! Im back.. I almost forgotten my real name..
    Long hair suits your face well and uhmm yeah it suits your face well..

• Long hair is always prettier on a woman.

• as i told u.. shorter fits u better ;-)

• Short hair suits you.

• I think shoulder length looks great on you

• I like shorter better of the two

• Are those both pictures of you?

What Girls Said 5

• I like the second one!

• You actually so cute with both but I am leaning towards short

• I think you look a lot better with short hair tbh but either one is good.

• Both look good but I think long hair is a bit better as it's more feminine.

• I tend to prefer longer hair!