Ways to grow taller?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not sure it is scientifically proven but eating healthy and sleeping well, 7 hours at least in a pitch dark room. If your courtains are too thin, consider hanging towels on top or something.

You're 16 so you still have time to add a few inches to your height.

What Guys Said 13

• You can't grow if you don't have the genetics. The only thing I can suggest is wearing high heels or platform shoes.

• You can't force yourself to grow taller but I wish you could. I want to be taller to.

• Its a natural process - I don't think you can do anything to enhance it - Walk as straight as possible makes you as tall as possible.

• heels obviously

• Sorry, you don't get a lot of choice there. Barring taking some form of growth hormone, you're kinda stuck with what you get.

• Having tall parents.

• you can't just will yourself to grow. wear high heels in the meantime but your 16 you should grow more over time.

• hang off a tree upside down
    /joke

It's not possible tbh, unless with surgery which I don't suggest at all. You can fix up your posture, and keep your neck straight

• Eat a lot of miracle grow.

• There are none.

If you find any, give me a call.

• Stilts mate.

• Play basketball

• Getting stretched on a rack, sleeping in a grow bag.

What Girls Said 5

• Just eat a lot and hope for the best!

• Heels. And I'm kinda short and I love it! Why would you want to be tall? You can just hide in tiny places and sneak around without being seen.

• Hormones (don't recommend) or surgery. There are surgical procedures to make you taller but they are expensive.

• You can do nothing about it. It's in your genes.

• Accepting your height is the best way to grow taller in every walk of life.