Ways to grow taller?

0|0
5|14

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not sure it is scientifically proven but eating healthy and sleeping well, 7 hours at least in a pitch dark room. If your courtains are too thin, consider hanging towels on top or something.

You're 16 so you still have time to add a few inches to your height.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• You can't grow if you don't have the genetics. The only thing I can suggest is wearing high heels or platform shoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't force yourself to grow taller but I wish you could. I want to be taller to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a natural process - I don't think you can do anything to enhance it - Walk as straight as possible makes you as tall as possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • heels obviously

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry, you don't get a lot of choice there. Barring taking some form of growth hormone, you're kinda stuck with what you get.

0|0
    0|0
  • Having tall parents.

2|1
    0|0
  • you can't just will yourself to grow. wear high heels in the meantime but your 16 you should grow more over time.

0|0
    0|0
  • hang off a tree upside down
    /joke

It's not possible tbh, unless with surgery which I don't suggest at all. You can fix up your posture, and keep your neck straight

0|0
    0|0
  • Eat a lot of miracle grow.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are none.

If you find any, give me a call.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stilts mate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Play basketball

0|0
    0|0
  • Getting stretched on a rack, sleeping in a grow bag.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Just eat a lot and hope for the best!

0|0
    0|0
  • Heels. And I'm kinda short and I love it! Why would you want to be tall? You can just hide in tiny places and sneak around without being seen.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hormones (don't recommend) or surgery. There are surgical procedures to make you taller but they are expensive.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can do nothing about it. It's in your genes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Accepting your height is the best way to grow taller in every walk of life.

0|0
    0|0