Girls, Am I really that ugly?

All my female friends tell me I'm ugly and I have low self esteem because of that but am I honestly ugly?

Well I know I do neeed new friends thats for sure

20

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a fan of the piercings but I think without them you would be at least an 8/10.

What Girls Said 19

• I don't think you're ugly!

• You are not even close to ugly. What the f is wrong with those chicks? It's like they take pleasure in beating you down. It's probably the cause of your relationships failing. If you have poor self esteem it can take a toll on the person your with as well.

• well thats another story but most girls usually tell me I'm ugly even my friends

• Well you are definitely not ugly. If you were ugly I wouldn't have even commented. Your piercings are cool as well.

• I think you're handsome and I love the lip rings. ;)

• No way you super cute! Don't listen to them biotches. I just don't see how you could believe what they said even for a second. Like dayum u fine bro ;)

• No you're attractive. Your girl friends are either joking or douchebags.

• No, you're not ugly at all.

• I swear on my actual grave, you aren't ugly. Your friends are fucked up by the way.. need new friends bro.

• Your female FRIENDS say to you you are ugly? How can I friend say that to another friend? Come on, first of all, they are not your friends and you should stop seing them and second of all, you are NOT ugly. You have nice facial features, nice bone structure and you have potential, that is for sure! Be brave, believe in yourself and stay away from those envious people.

• No you're not unattractive.

• no your not ugly thats silly

• Not ugly at all.

• You're female friends are mean and you look fine

• No you're not ugly. better than most guys on here tbh

• Oh my gosh.. I need to wash my eyes... No you're not ugly

• Honestly, I'm not the biggest fan of piercings. But overall, I think you're pretty handsome!

• Not my type but you aren't no ugly
    They are probably joking or you need new friends

• u are fine, but if u can remove the rings on ur lip, will be batter

• No. Either you're trying to get compliments or you definitely do need new friends. Someone who truly feels ugly wouldn't show their photo though. I'm ugly and I never ask for rate my questions. I do whatever I can to hide my face even when I'm walking down the street. I hide my face behind my hair.

• Well I dont feel ugly I think I'm average at best but I also need new friends

• It's what I had to end up doing. I am truly ugly, but I got sick of hanging out with people who felt the need to point it out all the time. I ended up finding people who can actually look past my looks, and some of them even tell me I am not ugly even though I know I am. They just want to make me feel better about myself, which is what friends should do.

• Attractive, but not my type.