Guys, Do You Like When Girls Wear Makeup?

Do guys like the pounds of makeup girls put on their faces, a little makeup, or none at all? Or only for special occasions (like anniversaries)?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• In normal conditions, make up very little, just to hide the flaws (mostly cause girl thinks more about it then we do normally, and it will make her feel better and confident)
    A bit more make-up is good for enhancing her beauty for special occasions where we will be in public.
    No-make up. When she is having very busy schedule or is unwell or sick.
    No make up when we are going crazy in bed.

What Guys Said 21

• I don't like make-up.
    When I was a kid, I often looked at my relative sister who was preparing for a dances.
    Her lashes were grey-haired, because of mascara. Her lips were discolored because of lipstick. When nail polish of vivid color partially comes off - it looks bad. All these face powders, eye shadows, makes you feel like you're touching a skin sprinkled with flour U_U
    I don't mind though a transparent or slightly pink nail polish to keep girl's nails protected, transparent lipstick to protect her lips in windy weather, just a little of parfume on her neck or behind ears, so I could notice it only when I get really close to her.

• I would prefer a little or no makeup on a woman. However the only exception would be special events for those I would not mind a ton of make up

• A little is good.

• Less is more, I like natural beauty. But lipstick, eyebrows, and blush are always fine to wear. Avoid too much mascara and foundation! Also eye liner should be applied with caution, don't make your eyes too dark.

• I like little or no makeup

• A lot of make up no, a little where I can appreciate effort yes.

• Personnally, my girlfriend is just awfull with make, and she knows it, and, in general, I prefer natural, in any kind.

• There's beauty in simplicity.
    Subtle does the trick, and I can still see the actual person.

• No I don't.

• Lipstick and eye liner is fine for going out or if she wants to wear more its fine. just dont like tons and tons of it.

• I think a little is generally good.

• It's a bonus

• It should compliment their looks, not change them into a completely different person

• Yes I do like it when girls wear makeup. A little makeup that is.

• No make up to light one.

• when its done correctly yes

• A little make up or none is fine.

• The light one is OK, do not like heavy make-up.

• NO !! it makes them look fake

• nope love the natural look no makeup.

• No I think your natural beauty spspeaksfor itself