How many of you agree that life is easier/better for good looking people?

• Agree.
  • Disagree.
  • Unsure.
  • Results.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's easier for some, but more enjoyable for all them...

What Guys Said 12

• They don't necessarily have an EASY life but their life will likely be EASIER than an average or ugly person's.

As far as dating goes, they probably have an easier time ATTRACTING people but their looks won't guarantee that they can KEEP people.

• Yes, for sure ! New people are much more inclined to talk to you when you're good looking ( Provided you don't exude arrogance at the same time )

People won't be as hard on you as they are on others.
    You're more likely to get hired although you're actually less qualified.

Plus, if you also happen to be tall , like me who's 6'3, people will treat you more respectfully.

• Yes, and especially for women. It has been proven. Like, women with bigger busts get more tips at bars and others places. Women who look good are more likely to get hired unless they totally don't fit for the job of course.

• As an expert in Insane Mode of life I agree.

• What about for the less attractive people such as myself who has life figured out already? I've always had life easy even though I don't consider myself good looking. I've only had 3 interviews in my life and I haven't fail even once. I'm currently in a committed relationship with my SO for a year and a half now and I'm in a secured job working full time as an LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) for 4 years now. The point is, I'm not very good looking, but life was easy for me.

• How many sexual partners do I have till now, according to you? Judging by my looks?

• No it completely depends on what matters in life to them. There are plenty of people that are considered hollywood attractive yet are completely miserable and some suffer from hardcore depression.

• When I hear someone say hollywood attractive I think of botox injections, lip injections, breast implants etc for no real good reason at all but to get the so called perfect look what ever that is.

• i imagine its is probably easier for them yeah.

• They have it easier but still not exactly "easy".

• Most of the case it's failure.

• That's not true. My life's been a struggle at times 😊

• Absolutely agree... It's a scientific fact.

What Girls Said 15

• Some aspects of life can in general be a little easier for those who are good looking, but being good looking doesn't guarantee you a good, carefree and happy life. Good looking people can still get bullied, discriminated against, suffer from mental illnesses, go through hardships, struggle to get by etc. To assume that someone has it easy just because they look good is very judgmental and narrow-minded, and it completely dismisses any potential hardships they've faced on an individual level which quite frankly, is rude as fuck.

• For sure, way easier. If I was beautiful my life would be at least 50% better, it would solve sooo many problems. Good looking people may think that this is not true but if they suddenly bdcame ugly they'd see how much harder their life would become

• I would never say that you're shallow, in fact you're very sweet and kind. I guess both of us are damaged in a way; I've been called ugly or less attractive in many occasions and that is probably why I never see myself as attractive as people claim me to be. I actually did a troll rate me question and two or more people called me ugly or worst www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1453413-i-m-very-insecure-about-myself-my-looks-can-you-rate-me

I just learned not to really care what other people think of me and accepted that it is something I can't really change, I just know that I always have to put my best foot forward no matter what. Eventually, I was able to build enough confident to just go out there and take a chance at some people no matter how unlikely the my chances are. I'm glad I did because I wouldn't be where I am right now if I hadn't taken so many chances. I hope you can see that yourself one day.

• @I_am_repulsive I hope so too. I'm still young, I have my whole life to learn to be ok with myself and start becoming confident or even pretty, haha.

• Maybe when it comes to dating and such. Otherwise, in other aspects, that's a really ignorant thing to say.

• this could not be further from the truth.

• Life is a bitch for everyone at one point or another, so stop complaining

• As Beyonće says "no complaints from my body". Lol chill, not complaining, simply a question ;)

• It wasn't directed to you, it was directed to anyone in general

• Love life is easier for good looking people, other that beautiful people go through the same difficulties of life as average and ugly looking people.

• No. They get mental illness.

• Hot Girls get treated better by men and worse by girls
    Ugly girls get treated better by girls and worse by guys.
    Unless the ugly chick is chill guys won't care
    That's how I see it

• Life is easier/better if you know how to navigate it and achieve what you want.

• Dating wise yes but they struggle just like everyone else

• Yes we live in the shallow end of the galaxy

• Not necessarily.
    Disagree.

• Yeah for the really attractive people perhaps it does :/

• Thats stupid. It depends what you want to get out of life

• Truth be told, on modern days like now, when everything needs to be done just in one finger snap, people judge people by their appearance (although it might be not effective, but more efficient, it takes more time to get to know people)