How much does it look like I weigh?

I just want to see what I get my friends tell me I don't look like how much I weigh so I wondered if anyone could guess it

How much does it look like I weigh?

Oh and I am 5"7

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow!! You certainly have nothing to worry about! You look so good, I'm not even going to try and guess your weight. You are a nice height and a perfect figure.
    Be careful not to overdo the gym. Every day may be a bit too much. Give your body a rest every two or three days. You won't lose any muscle in that time, and it gives your body time to adjust to the levels you have been doing.

• Oh thank you! That was really sweet of you! And thanks for the gym tip I really appreciate that cause lately I've been feeling burnt out by going to the gym everyday which made me sad cause I love going to the gym but it was starting to feel like a chore but I was worried of losing my muscle or shape so thank you for that :)

• It is how I have organised my exercising for about 18 months now. Running, swimming and just a few gym machines.

• Thanks for MHO!! Take care, stay safe!!

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 14

• You may be slightly on the heavy side but certainly not to such extent it could be a turn-off!
    Rough estimate: 115 lbs...

• You honestly think 115lb is heavy ahaha wow no wonder people are anorexic

• Oh wait I mistook you lengh... I thought it was 5ft 1 inch :-)
      I need to leave for dinner now... let me make 145 lbs my new guesstimate 8)

• I am thinking because you are 5'7" maybe 125/130

• 120-130 pounds. If that's too high I apologize. I don't think you're overweight at all. I'm just not an expert in girl's weight.

• Thank you so much! Appreciate it :)

• Well I really appreciate it! You are very sweet :)

• Thanks ☺

• Those pictures are really difficult to judge, but I would guess 105 lbs. Although if you are 5' 7" you would have to be more than that or else be anorexic.

• 75 kgs = 165 lbs

• In three picture ypou are different but overall may be it is 60-70 and for sure you are not unhealthy or over wait😊

• Well thank you I do my best to be physically active everyday and hit the gym everyday :)

• Awe well thank you

• You are always welcome😊

• I don't know like 9st maybe? Sorry if that's more hahaha

• honestly i don't know but i think you have a great figure

• Around 82 kg or 180 lbs? Now, don't you go shoot me for it ^^ Can I ask if your not happy with the amount of weight you have?

• I am upset about it

• I was offended when you tried to talk down to me like I didn't already know diet and excersise would help, not all fat people are lazy slobs who eat junk 24/7. I'm a rugby player and I do cheerleading in my off season as well as run marathons and lift weights I'm not lazy and I certainly watch what I eat I've been charting my food and I can tell you rught now the last time I ate fast food was March 4th 2013 on the way to get a prom dress

• I fail to see how you see that is meant in an offended way. Regardless of what you think, to me you attacked me for no reason. I have wasted enough time on people like you. As far as I'm concerned, we are done. I will not be resonponding, I won't even read it whatever you have to say. Stronger, I will even block you if this is possible.

good luck.

• 130 - 135 I would say. perfect body in my opinion

• You look short so 130-140

• I like your body type. .. however i read your other question about anal. Anal makes an attractive girl not girlfriend material

• You weigh enough

• That was rude

• BITCH

• Ouuu good one, I'm real hurt by it :') go back to perving on preadolescent kids

• 175
    Filler

What Girls Said 6