Should I wear makeup?

Recently I've had thoughts of trying out makeup. But my friends think that I don't need to. But I'm not sure. What do you think? I can't put a pic of myself on here (my computer is really annoying), so you'd have to look at my profile pic.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah why not! buy a cheap little makeup kit and experiment if you want to. makeup wouldn't look bad on you. you look fine without it but it would probably help enhance your features ^_^
    i say try it if you want to.

• That would be fun to try out. :)

• nice!! you can always add on more product and try more things when you get more comfortable. good luck with it :))

• thanks for MH :-)

What Guys Said 11

• I say no. some girls spend $$$$ on makeup alone.

• Your profile pic is really small, so that's pretty useless.

Anyway, you should do what makes you feel happy, that's all there is to it.

• I don't think you need any but I don't think it hurts experimenting just for interest or curiosity.

• Mmmm... I don't think you need make up but if you want then it's fine too, just make sure that it's light makeup

• i prefer natural looks... but y not, if u want? :-)

• Most guy can't tell if you have makeup on if you put it light enough. Key here is to not put enough make up that guy can tell.

• I think you look pretty enough without make up in your profile pic

• not at all. make up will make you skin fake.. its already shining and looking so soft. however you can try a light makeup on special occasion. but never make that a habit.

• yeah no need to put makeup, I too prefer natural look.

• I think you look great already! Stay the way you are :D

• natural looks better

What Girls Said 8

• You absolutely don't have to wear makeup if you don't feel the need. But since you're young, now would be the time to experiment and find out what colors and shades work for you. So you don't have to wear it if you don't want, but it can't hurt to play around :)

• You should just stay natural. Now if your just curious about how make up might look on you. Then try it out.

• you don't need makeup!!!
    makeup will just make certain features stick out more... but you're super cute without it!!!

• You should only do it if you want to. Your friends are suggesting it because that is what they see in the media and all around. But if you like the way you look and don't want to or don't want to yet, then don't. by the way I think you are very pretty :-)

• If you want to try it out, go for it! It can be really fun.

• Only if YOU want to and feel like it.

• If you want to wear makeup then go for it! If you feel like you don't want to then don't.
    Makeup shouldn't feel like something you HAVE to wear but rather something you WANT to wear because it brings our your best features rather than cover them up!

• No. Makeup doesn't do shit. It will just look like you've smeared dog faeces all over your face. Pls don't... So fucking sick of girls putting on this disgusting stuff just to try and look "prettier" for strangers. It doesn't even work.