Is hair on a guy important? And, if he has hair, is grey a turn off?

I know there are some good looking bald guys out there like Vin Diesel and Bruce Willis, but would you ladies agree that they would be even better looking with hair

All things considered equal, would women prefer a man with hair? And, what about some grey, especially at the sides

I have a full head of hair, but starting to go a little grey, mostly at the temples. I don't really want to dye it, but may in a few years.

Thoughts?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it would take them down a notch from being a hot tough guy, so they get a pass.
    I very much dislike a bold guy, yet they often pursue me. Personality is key to me. Its just not sexy to have no hair, I would need to know them already in order to see past it. So they can be cute and hot but I guess my pulling hair fetish gets in the way. I just need enough to twirl my fingers around or grasp.

What Girls Said 3

• Balding guys remind me of my dad. But he got a hair transplant, and it still bothers me.

• I can't picture either of those men with hair...

• I prefer a guy with thick and straight hair it doesn't matter if its grey.

• good... i have thick and straight hair, with some grey