Which do you like better?

So my 10 year high school reunion is in a month and I'm trying to figure out what the heck I should wear. The attire is dressy casual, whatever that means lol. This is out of my league lol. I've come up with these 3 outfits. My mind changes every 5 minutes on which I like best. Or I should say which one I dislike the least lol.

What do you guys think

Which do you like better?

• Outfit A
  • Outfit B
  • Outfit C

Most Helpful Girl

• Outfit B.

Brighter colors at the bottom accentuates your curves and brings out your skin tone. Darker colors at top give you a sleeker more trimmed look. I would also go with some costume jewelry, maybe a short necklace stopping before the collar bone and smaller earrings will bring out your jawline. Stick with gold over silver as silver won't bring out the black much. Continue to wear your hair down and keep the shoes and bright colored polish. Werk it girl😘

• Also to make it even more fun, add a jean jacket with it. A short Jean jacket or a black blazer will be like icing on the cake.

• Thanks boo 😘

• No problem love!

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 13