What should I be focusing on?

This is me 6 months ago and now (dont freak out if you seen this before, I posted the same after photo here a week ago. just lazy and dont want to take another picture) I post anon. and without my face in the picture. I dont want you to think im posting to boost my ego. Just judge based on what you see.

I know the first thing is diet. And Im thinking my deltoids and chest could use some work. I dont want to look huge or disproportionate. I need a little motivation to keep working on it. Gains are slowing down and im just not feeling it anymore.

What should I be focusing on?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nice work. Chest and arms.

• Been working hard at chest, but nothing is working!! haha. Just a slower developing muscle for me I guess.. I put off arms a lot because I've had a problem in the past. My biceps develop faster than everything else and I look kind of funny

• It takes me long to build muscle as well. Just keep trying. You don't look funny, you look awesome.

• HAha thanks! @Chick180 I keep everything under wraps. No one I know knows that I work out or look like this. I work out to be more efficient at my job. I dont want to be lumped in with the fitness freaks. If you are one, thats cool, its just not me. I never have anyone compliment my physique. I dont ever have any real motivation to keep going... I guess thats why I came here haha.

What Girls Said 4

• you look great (especially that v).. much respect but you could -if you want obviously- work on your chest/shoulders.

• Thanks! Yeah I hear girls lke the V haha ;) Chest has got me all fucked up though.. I think I work hardest on my chest and I see almost no difference in 6 months. I think I have a problem with my shoulders because its painful when I work on them

• damn im liking it just the way it is!

• That's great improvement!! Work on your arms and chest

• try different exercises. just change it up.

What Guys Said 3

• u r fine as u r now dude... dont go any further :-)

• Really? Chest hasn't changed in 6 months! and I've put time in my chest. I want to see some kind of change. a reward for my hard work.

• work on your arms , chest ( emphasizing on upper chest ) and shoulders

• Chest, Shoulders, Arms, Lats. You have gynecomastia too by the way, just wanted to point that out.

• Yes I am very aware... Thanks for pointing it out.. at least its even...

• So you think I might still be able to get rid of it naturally?

• I have no clue. It just depends person-to-person. But post-puberty, which you are obviously, if there is a lump it doesn't go away unless with a scalpel. The only thing that may help reduce the size is an aromatase inhibitor called Letrozole. Be careful though, it literally destroys your estrogen in your body. Which, contrary to popular belief, estro is critical for some body processes in men.