Is it true most guys find skinny girls unattractive?

I'm not talking about unhealthily thin, just naturally slim. It just seems like most guys like curvy girls or bigger girls in general. I'm quite naturally slim, have a thigh gap etc but i'm healthy. Are we just unattractive? :(

0|0
12|23

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Slim girls are very attractive. Also I feel they have more physical potential.
    If something happens and society crashes, It could be dangerous to have a slow moving girlfriend.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• No. I like skinny girls, but not too skinny though, I still want her to have some feminine traits like boobs, hips/waist and a nice butt.

1|2
    0|0
  • I can't speak for other guys, but I like slender, petite girls who have boobs that are proportionate to their body instead of organic floatation devices.

1|0
    0|0
  • Every guy likes different things. I adore skinny girls, greatly preferring them over curvy/fat/obese/whatever girls.

3|0
    0|0
  • I can assure you that most guys find slim girls more attractive than "curvy" or thick girls.

Example: this study of 60,000 men and women found that a slim form, like Taylor Swift, is more attractive than a Kim Kardashian type body.

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...shian-perfect-body.html

2|0
    0|0
  • I find skinny girls kind of unattractive, but that's only because I prefer girls who exercise and have a decent amount of muscle

0|1
    1|0
  • I wouldn't agree - A lot of guys like slim girls

1|1
    0|0
  • i prefer curvy gals 8)

2|1
    4|1
  • Naa, @GirlsEatGirls is exquisite

1|1
    0|0
  • wtf, thigh gap is major bonus point!

I don't know if you just fishing for compliment but being skinny is still on top of the hierarchy.

1|0
    1|0
    • Not fishing at all. Generally here i've only ever seen guys say they like curvy girls or bigger girls. And they say a thigh gap is unattractive.

• She's not fishing for compliments. Being more curvy has been prioritized so much now a days that many of us genuinely think being skinny is unattractive /:

• Maybe i'm just old fashion but generally thing that are hard to attain will be more valued. Eitherway , I don't find skinny girl unattractive at all.

• As long as she is not underweight or out of proportion, it's fine. But every guy has his opinion.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not talking about underweight although some people can be naturally underweight.

• i like some meat on girls.. but my friend like them skinny...

0|0
    1|0
  • Skinny is unattractive? Since when

Well, me personally I like skinny and curvy girls equally.

2|0
    0|0
  • Meh, I'm not a fan of super skinny girls.

0|1
    1|0
  • Aww all women are pretty and sure sometimes i really find skinny ones are so sexy and charming also ;) This generalation that u made isn't so true to me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No I like petite :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you say you aren't unhealthy thin so i think you can be attractive to me

1|0
    0|0
  • For me looks aren't my problem. Its always something they don't like about me. From the look of your profile picture you shouldn't have any problems.

0|0
    0|0
  • cough
    ya, uh, better give me your number then
    cough
    lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I've always thought slim was better...

1|0
    0|0
    • So I don't think it's true what you said.

• Skinny girls are great. Just a lot of skinny girls are unhealthy, in one way or another (not just weight), and it makes us sad, because usually the girl has a warped view of herself that makes her become unhealthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys find that attractive. People do not like overweight people as much as people on the Internet tell you they do.

2|0
    0|0
  • No I love skinny girls. I hate that people think that there too skinny

3|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 12

• It's just the fad that's going on here lately. Curves are in. But there's ALWAYS going to be SOMEONE who's attracted to whatever you look like. Just because one body shape is currently all the rage doesn't mean all the dudes that are attracted to a different body type suddenly fell off the face of the planet.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lots of guys like skinny girls!

0|0
    0|0
  • you would have to do a poll and as the results show again and again guys like curvy women. I am slim myself...

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1189882-guys-how-curvy-do-you-like-girls-to-be

0|0
    0|0
    • thats what i guessed :(

• I read in psychology magazine that the most preferable size is a hourglass figure with bmi 19 to 20. So not really thin but also not thick. Just quite slim. Guys overall are not really that picky though. They just like a healthy girl. It's all about the face and personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends, different guys like different things, just like girls are attracted to different feature on men. I think that the media has been putting a lot of emphasis on curvy women, and so that makes creates a shift in things a little. But I think overall skinny girls can be just as attractive as curvy girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say most guys like skinny girl. Jut look how crazy guy go for Victoria's Secret models

0|0
    0|0
  • We skinny girls rule, dont worry :D

0|1
    0|1
  • I don't know :(
    Most of them like curvy girls. I should gain some weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not unattractive but I like guys with a little weight

0|0
    0|0
  • No you are healthy, guys like healthy girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not true at all lmfao

0|1
    0|0
  • I know the feeling. I hate this double standard. I'm super athletic, never can gain muscle, and I've always been tall and skinny. There is literally nothing I can do to help it. My friend on the other hand lost 28lbs last years and looks fabulous. I get really annoyed when chubby girls, who do nothing to take care of their body, get all offened when guys say they find me or my athletically active friend's attractive. I heard one girl scream at a guy that girls like my best friend were 'sluts' and 'real men' liked meat. She's not skinny, but she's not fat. She's closer to skinny than fat.

I was so mad. She does not take care of her body, but she thinks that if guy finds healthy girls, like my friend, attractive he's shallow. Seriously, chill the f*ck out and go stuff your face with cake. Skinny girls can be sexy too. We just don't like to have rolls of fat hide under out clothes.

0|0
    0|0