Guys, do you like skinny girls or curvy girls?

I know this question is over-asked but the recent attention the media has given to curvier girls is looked down upon by thinner women... I'm not quite ready to go "Aww, poor skinny girls!" Curvier woman haven't really been idolized since Marilynn Monroe. Skinny girls should know by now that they are attractive and perferred over larger women.

Can you guys just give me a number

• Zero-One
    7% (2)
  • 2two2
    46% (13)
  • 3three3
    14% (4)
  • 4four4
    7% (2)
  • 5five5-6-7
    18% (5)
  • 8eight
    0% (0)
  • 9nine
    8% (2)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't call 5 obese she's average I wouldn't call 2 skinny I'd call her bony as hell. by the way this is a biased picture against skinny women while number 2 (anorexic) seems like and unhealthy but skinnier women (naturally skinny women not the ones who strarve themselves) more often than not are more attractive. Most women that say they are curvy are nine time out of ten chubby with a gut (no disrespect ladies)

I'll stick with skinnt girls all the way myself but NATURALLY skinny not normals girls who stareved themselves like number 2. Just being honest here

• Which number would you consider to be your ideal skinny? (: I think the picture has more to do with body fat percentage. "Boyish" was actually a female body trend some many years ago!

• You are confusing me so bad.

I wouldn't call 2 skinny I'd call her bony as hell. by the way this is a biased picture against skinny women while number 2 (anorexic) seems like an unhealthy but skinnier women

• This picture shows "anorexia" as you put it and obesity... I don't think it makes skinny woman look bad at all.

What Guys Said 20

• I like girls of all different sizes and shapes. :)

• Normal is the most atractive to me. 0 is unhealthy, and 1 is skinny but still unhealthy looking. Curvy is a bit better then skiny but not as good as normal. And to all those guys saying 5 isn't obese you're wrong. Medically she'd be considered obese, even if you think otherwise (which is totally fine with me).

• curvy FTW!!!

• I'll take 2 and 8 something in between normal and athletic.

• 2 and 3 please.

• I like between 3 and 5. I'd be scared of 9, even though I'm a big person myself. Maybe I'd hire her to be my backup or my bodyguard or something. Would I date a 9? Hmm... never thought of it. But I suppose I may.

• 5 is not obese. But I like everything between 2 and 5. Bodies that are a little bigger than 5 but not quite 6 I like aswell.

• Three is SO sexy like you don't even believe. So hot. Two is the runner up.

• Two is definitely the most attractive, and it's actually what I call skinny... Same goes for number three.
    Skinny does not mean not curvy in my opinion.

• Why did you label 7 "long dead"? That's not very fair on that model. Also it puts people off voting for her. The person you have labeled "obese" looks the healthiest to me, and also the most attractive.

• 5 all the way

• Actually 4, 5 and 6 for me but definitely would take 7 for a ride too!

I love big curvy women. So 4-7 work for me in all kinds of positions.

• And i like small breasts a or b cup

• 1-5 and 8 I always find pretty girls in those categories.

• I like curvy

• nine, I like the nine

• You put 5,6and7 together but i only chose 5 just to clarify.

• 3, 4 and 5 are pretty hot

• there's something wrong with the world! I want to get off...

• All but 6, 7 and 9. Rolls of fat don't look good on anyone, and that's just too muscular on that last one. I don't want to date someone who is more chiseled than me! Lol