What would you rate me 1-10?

I've had people tell me that I'm ugly and random people comment on here that I'm ugly. I'm very self conscious and insecure about myself.

• 1-2
  • 3-4
  • 5-6
  • 7-8
  • 9-10

Most Helpful Guy

• hot

but you already been fishing...

• What do you mean I've already been fishing?

• Try harder to not give a damn. It will take practice it will take a lot more hard-ache but as long as you make it that's all that matters in the end..

• Alright thanks!

What Guys Said 10

• Well you're way too young for me to "rate" you, but you aren't ugly.

Besides you have a girlfriend who surely thinks you're beautiful, so all the rude comments people make on here shouldn't matter

• I think you are very attractive about 8.5/10

• cute... like 7-8/10 :-)

• Its pools like this that make me say what the fuck. This girl is obviously not a7-8 let alone a 9-10 . what are you desperate, seriously people. you're pov's are so distorted. Sorry Mdiller45, nothing against you

• You're good looking

• I don't think your ugly, your are about a 7.5 in my books...
    I have taste for girls with defined jaws like yours

• Pay them no mind you're very gorgeous.

• 8 in looks
    10 in personality
    dude your'e awesome don't let them judge you, if they don't have your life don't let them judge you

• You are pretty 8.

• I rated u a 10 again

What Girls Said 7

• Don't go off of what other people say. You can't get full gratification from what others say. Some will try to hurt you and make you feel bad and others will think the complete opposite of you. Don't worry so much toward what others have to say about you. Worry about yourself and gain more confidence!

• I say 7 from me!

• I think you are average. You should gain a little weight and ignore trolls who say mean things to you.

• you look great guuurl! <3
    Just srsly don't think about others or what others might think because at the end you will get nowhere if you listen to people and society in general. Just do your thing be happy and proud about it and everything will be alright.

• Don't worry too much about it!

• you are quite pretty hun

• You're a 4, max.