Why don't people here have a picture?

Why don't people here have a pic? 80% of the people here don't have a pic, why are you scared no one will talk to you, because you ugly?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm very ugly. Apeshit ugly. Too ashamed and shitty for this site.

• Lol not true but ok.

• I'm just like these people in reality, insecured, depressed and something else but i don't blow up it to 300x closer for people to read me like an ABC book. I quietly work through my problems.

• I'm a real dinosaur behind the screen.

What Guys Said 44

• Maybe because this is a q&a site and it doesn't matter what you look like?

• When I had my picture up it made other people feel inferior, and I don't like doing that to people. See what I mean...

upload.wikimedia.org/.../Royharper.PNG

• I didn't put my pic because it wasn't needed as it's Q/A site so, there's no use of that but after spending some time, so many people started to ask me about how do I look and girls used to send me creepy messages and boys used to send me messages too asking about my looks, they said they wanna know from where that much self confidence is coming, I must be looking like Brad Pitt. I was annoyed so I finally put my picture. Now, all this nonsense is over. Ugliness helped me a lot. Self-confidence doesn't come from beauty, it is within. People still talk to me but not creeps.

• I don't put up a picture because I rather my identity be a mystery and because I want to leave my appearance up to the imagination.

Posting a picture will completely ruin the fun. 😳

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif I don't really trip off of it as long as they don't have a default AVI up ^_^

• Well anon, I can't be as good looking as you, so I don't know.. I'm somewhat insecure about having a display picture

• People would be lusting after me, following me, and messaging me nonstop. I can't handle that much attention.

• You also suck lol.

• I see my haters have come out of hiding. It's okay to be jealous. I forgive you.

• Lol XD. Thanks for forgiving me, I can't help but be jealous of your beauty.

• Said the anonymous... -_-

• I have a picture but was a bit mean on my question.

• @BelleGirl21 Not planing too :P But I'm pretty disappointed with your profile pic -_- I miss your pretty eyes :(

• I'll come back soon most likely :)

• Lol so if 80% of all the people on here don't have a picture then how come everybody who has answered this question has a picture lol?

• says the POS that posts anonymous

• I think one of the comments is right because it is not a dating site maybe.

• I have one, it's nice to know who's the person you're talking to.

• Does my pic look ok?

• U. G. L. Y I ain't GOT NO ALIBI
    I'M UGLY YEAH YEAH I'M UGLY

• a lot of the active users do have a profile picture. As you become more comfortable with the community, you feel more obliged to post a photo of yourself. I've pretty much always had one

• Why are you anonymous? I'm betting your answer is the same as those who don't have a picture.

• Great words from an anonymous.

• You're pathetic. You shouldn't have gone anonymous when asking a question like this with that wording.

• Well it is their choice

• This coming from someone who's anonymous.

• i have a pic

• Yeah, I wonder that, too. I mean what's the big deal?

• Because girls will Start crushing me if I displayed it,

• they wanna stay annoymous and some of the weirdest shit they answer honestly they dont want people to find out you are if by randomally the reconize you from the store or something

• Lol and ur asking anon.. lol

• What's so wrong with asking anon? I have a picture i just don't want people to know I asked this.

• Lol. . I know u

• Lol no you don't.

• I do have a picture.

• People gotta use their imagination.

• At least we don't post anonymous like you.

• I'm not scared I want to present myself. I would like to improve myself for the world out there.

• hmmmm///////////////////////

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 25

• Funny how you're judging people for not showing their faces due to supposed ugliness, yet yourself hide behind anon because you don't want people to know who has such an ugly personality.

Way to be a hypocrite.

• Ugh such a distasteful question, Im not here for a chat and i doubt most people here are, we're here to merely answer questions and whether you think I'm ugly or not depends solely on you and frankly I don't care what you think because I wouldn't want to talk to a person with such an ugly personality anyway.

• Why are you anonymous.

• And that's why you post the question anonymously? Are you scared?

• I think some just doesn't want to reveal their identity because they don't want others to know or because they're scared of being judged.

• Maybe they simply don't give a shit.

• Worst answer. Give a sh*t about what?

• Worst reply to my answer.
      ... About taking the time to choose a picture, upload it, & make it visible to complete strangers on the internet.

• Ok now that answer was better.

• Oh haha there isn't anything to see. Just Google SouthEast Asian girl or SouthEast Asian female and look for the plainest, most average, most underwhelming girl in your search results and that's what I look like ;).

No, I'm not afraid people won't talk to me lol. No, I'm not afraid of being judged for my looks either but I'd like to be considerate to those who visit my profile by letting them have a view of something more pleasant or aesthetically pleasing.

• people will call me a man ;/

• I had a picture up before and I had the opposite; people would harass me. I didn't like having to make my profile private since I encourage people to message me with questions if they're too shy, so I deleted my old account and made one without an image.

• I usually always have a picture up. Just because people don't have pictures up doesn't mean they think they're ugly. Maybe they are shy, want anonymity, or just don't want to think about it.

• It's not a dating site so people don't feel the need to advertise their faces so much.

• That's actually the reason I don't have a picture. I am ugly, so I am insecure about it and I don't want to show myself. It's not the only reason though. It's not likely, but I don't want someone who knows me to recognize me on here. Some of my questions and answers are things I don't want people who know me to know about. Also, why are you asking this anonymous?

• It could be for various reasons. Some could be too shy, others are insecure, others wouldn't feel safe posting a picture on community site full of strangers, and so on.
    One more thing, "are you scared no one will talk to you, because you're ugly?", damn that last part of the question, LOL!

• .
    I don't think they are ugly, they just don't want to be seen.

• Why are you anon, lol? I answer sexual questions so I don't really want anyone I know in real life seeing my face next to those responses.

• I feel I was a bit mean with my question and I don't want people to know I asked it. Ok I understand that one.

• Oh understood

• No, I just don't want people to recognize me because I'm paranoid. I like anonymity and feeling that I can say whatever I want.

• Uhhhh, I have a profile picture up... I'm not afraid to show my face... and this question is coming from some one who asked this question as "Anonymous", plus, doesn't even have a profile pic herself

• Just cause someone doesn't put their pic up doesn't mean they're ugly. Its mostly for safety aswell, i know people who have had their pics stolen , which is why I'm more cautious now. & anyway who cares what you look like... you obviously do seeing as you're hiding behind anonymous.

• I like my face and everything but I find looking at it all the time is boring. I'm not that conceded. Looking at one punchman is much more amusing.

• Yupp, I basically look like a homeless person.

• Some people don't feel comfortable having their picture up on the Internet. It is a Q & A site so it's not necessarily needed

• Not sure, maybe because they don't want people to recognize them because they have awkward questions to ask? haha

• Why are you anonymous?

• Maybe because they don't want a picture on here it's their choice

• It's because I'm really ugly