Do I look slutty to you?

Ok, I am asking this question because I have been single for about 4 months now and since I dont get out much I've been trying online dating. However the issue that I have noticed is that just about ALL of the guys want me to "hang out" with them. Basically after having just an online conversation, they expect me ot be comfortable with coming to their house. When I refuse, they get mad. It just seems like all the guys are just looking for sex, and the online dating is getting very frustrating, lol. I typically get a lot of Indian and or Middle Eastern men who will start talking to me as a friend and then when they start bringing up sex conversation I see that it's not going anywhere.

Most people in real life say that I am cute and I have only been with one man sexually although I am in my late 20s. Do I look sluttly to you? Do you think this is why I am attracting such trash? LMAO HELP

http://postimg.org/image/5hvr4l4hp

Here is a photo of me.

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't look slutty. It's just the guys. I did online dating for a short time and got a lot of guys aiming for the sex. Once in a while I'd get someone looking for a relationship. One of the users mentioned going to a paying site. Yes I've heard paying sites weeds out the less serious people just looking for sex. The site I went to was a pay/ free site. You could be a free member with limited access but a paying member could contact you and you're able to respond. Versus where on Match you have to be a paying customer in order to read someones message. My friends current boyfriend she met on PlentyOfFish. All I can say is create accounts on different sites (free and paid). Stick with it and become more strict in your profile. Write at the end if you didn't read this then don't contact me or I'm not into "hanging out". If you are on here like me looking for a real relationship then I will gladly talk to you.

What Guys Said 19

• Slutty? Not at all!

I think you're just having bad luck so far with online dating. Just keep at it! :)

• No, you don't look slutty. You have a very attractive and classy look.

• I wish I could find guys in real life who felt this way. haha

• I think you look like a respectable young lady

• No. How can that look be slutty?

• No you look more conservative than slutty. Maybe consider where you are meeting these guys. Or who you decide to continue your conversations with.

• no

.
    .
    .
    .

• Always the 1st tries of any social internet service will not only get you bad and desperate, people but also trolls.
    Either way and be patient to find the best ways to use the system, or just give real life another chance.

• i think you just find a bunch of the same kind of people on online dating sites which the majority are just looking for ways to have sex guys mostly so basically its them not you

• Yeah maybe so. This is my first time doing the online stuff and it came as a real shocker!

• Nope, you look sweet.

Online dating is full of more shit people than clubs and bars.

• Do I look slutty to you ----> posts no picture

no helps for you.

• scroll down there's 1

• No. You don't.

• Because you're online dating? Paypal has no money-back guarantee on that shit.

• I guess so! I thought there were good people out there, I guess not.. lmao :(

• Well anyone can appear good online if they try...

• You got a good point.

• Not at all

• yea you do

• go for an Indian guy... you will love life afterwards

• Yeah you look pretty slutty.

• Wait. Anon post. No pictures. No way to judge appearance.

10/10

• scroll down, haha my bad!

• maybe.. yes

What Girls Said 15

• Not slutty looking at all
    I don't like ur shirt tho :( sorry. But it seems like online isn't working for u maybe try a better website that users have to pay for. Or get out a little more

• It's kinda funny u say that, bc a co-worker of mine loves this shirt! LOL We all have different taste right?

• How would we know? We can't see you!

• Just posted one, sorry.

• no you don't look slutty

• No, you don't... it's just online dating is like that...

• No, you don't look slutty. That's how most guys are on online dating -saying stuff like "you should come over." The fuck happened to chivalry? How about, "i would like to take you out, I'll pick you up at 6."

I wrote a myTake on this actually.

• It's not that you look slutty - because you don't - it's because it's... well... the internet.

• Not at all.

• You look wholesome.

• Lol no who told you that? xD

• no one told me, but i assumed i must look that way bc guys are always trying to get into my pants, lol

• Honey same here I don't look slutty

• No. You look beautiful and confident. Dating sites attract some scum.

• I wish I felt this way. :(

• No you look very classy some guys are just pigs

• ARE YOU SERIOUS. ? Lady you are not slutty if anything you're homely looking.

• no u look great. no worries u do NOT look slutty.

• No, not at all. You've just had bad luck and ended up talking to a lot of sex-crazed pervs... There are a lot of them out there.

• Arab and indian men are by default trash. They are the degenerates of the human race.

• roflmao! I dont know how to respond to that, bc i dont want to sound racist.

• Lol, sorry Anon but you have to see the irony in your last post.

• Nope, not seeing it. But what I do see is a person who has a soft spot for human beings with defective genetics.