What do you think of red heads/gingers?

The title says it all. I'm not talking about the fake hair color red, I mean the natural red that comes along with the super pale skin and stuff.

Also this wasn't necessarily on if red heads are hot more so do some of y'all actually believe they have no soul or if you think we are aliens. But hearing people find us attractive is nice XD

Most Helpful Guy

• Some of the most attractive people I know are rangas (colloquial term of endearment for redheads/gingers in Australia). I know one who is a model, another whom I though was stunning in school and had a crush on, a friend's wife whom I am coveting (I know, so sinful, hey?)

And then there is yourself... breathtakingly gorgeous!

What Guys Said 16

• Super-pale, freckles, red hair (like, real ginger red, not that fake stuff).

It's all just so fantastic. It's even a plus when the woman isn't all that spectacular.

• 2|0
    • I absolutely love South Park and how they make fun of gingers and stuff! Haha

• Firecrotch... gooooood.

• Except that term. Just because it's disgusting.

• I watched this movie.. can't for the life of me remember what movie, but this innocent redhead girl was sooo cute, and when she got home with this guy, she turned all bondage leather, strapped, whipping, try girl.. I was scared to date a redhead for the longest time because I thought thats what they where all like.. FREAKS!! but now... I think redheads are seeeexxxyyyyy AF!!

• 1|0
  • I have brown very naturally curly hair and red facial hair lol. So I'm like a half ginger lol.

• Some are hot some are not. Do they really not have a soul?

• I'm sometimes find myself enchanted by them. Natural red/orange hair, brows, often with freckles (that means sun loves them), pale-white skin.
    But that's not enough for me to start a relationship.

• I always liked redheads. The fake ones and the real ones. It just catches my eye, I guess.

• Being irish I have support the natural redhead.

• No soul? Aliens? Who the hell says such bullshit!
    Redheads are the hottest and rarest women! If I could choose to have any woman to spend the rest of my life with her, it would be definitely a redhead!

• Believe it or not that's all I heard growing up. When I was younger (like 8) I was convinced I was an alien! Haha. But I still hear it today told to me by other people.

• I bet they're jealous because your beauty is rare.

• After brunettes that is a very hot color hair to have.

• the most beautiful in my opinion are redheads, without the freckles. i mean having a pale skin and red hair, is just sooooo amazing!

• They look cool

• Just regular people. Some are attractive and some aren't :)

• I think they are humans with a different hair colour. I know, mind blowing.

• red heads are super hot

What Girls Said 5

• Red hair is beautiful <3

• Ginger / red headed ladies are almost always gorgeous.

Ginger / red headed dudes are 99.9% ugly every time.

• Red heads are so pretty. I love th hair

• They r cool af

• I think it's vile and washed out, unless the person has warm brown eyes, then it suits and gives me the reindeer woodsey feel.