What do I do im lost?

hi so a lot of people say im pretty and other things and i try to listen 2 them but when i look into the mirror i dont see beauty i see just a ugly girl like even my instagram gets blown up with guys and stuff but i still dont feel pretty enough i haven't told anyone like i have even did modeling but wht do i do i need help my eyes are brown like a lot of people my hair is black and brown i hate my smile which a lot of people like but i do not i act like i love myself but i do not what do i do and then i started not showing my self to someone because i dont like me and i dont think he does either but he always says the cutest stuff and always calls me hott and says he loves me

• believe that im ugly
  • believe that im pretty
  • just hide yourself

Most Helpful Girl

• Love yourself... that's all I can say...

At the end of the day, no one can define who you are to yourself. You are beautiful... and although you seem to get a lot of compliments from people, it doesn't mean much if you don't believe in it yourself. Its an image problem. You have a complex... and it's not something that's easy to grow out of... but it can be done.

I'll let you in on my complex: When I was younger, I was made fun of by all these kids about my feet... because I had long toes. Made fun of soo much, that I completely ceased wearing sandals or open toe shoes. Now, people look at my feet and tell me that they are really pretty. I still am not 100% confident in my feet, but I do wear sandals now, and am slowly but surely able to feel a little more at ease with that topic. lol. Bottom line, believe the truth. You are beautiful... and in time, you will see that. It's not a crime to think of one's self as beautiful! Chin up, sweetie!

What Guys Said 3

• If you want the absolute truth : There alway someone more pretty, more hot, more sexy, more beautiful than you.

But beauty is in the eye of the one seeing it, so believe it when someone say you're pretty.

• Never believe your eyes i think i look like an ugly donkey but people say I look handsome. You always need a 2nd opinion trust what your friends and aquantinses say.

• All have to say is: you are beautiful, believe it
    Im not trying to say that in a mean way

What Girls Said 5

• Don't base your confidence off of how pretty you are, base it off of how good of a person you are. Look-based confidence is fake confidence that doesn't last. But knowing you're a good person and worth something, THAT'S confidence.

• You're still young doll, it's normal to feel insecure sometimes. Just keep your chin up and be positive, you're beautiful you just have to start believing that

• Dont listen to what other people say wether its a compliment or critism. You decide who you are and how beautiful you are otherwise they will have the power to build you up and break you down. Stop relying on others to tell you how you look.

• You're gorgeous

• What matters most, is loving yourself. There's nothing wrong with loving who you are.