Guessing someones' profession/university major based on their looks?

So in the past I've had people try to guess my profession or my university degree based on the way I look. What do you think? What would you guess?

Updates:
Anyone else?

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• Something to do with STEM field possibly. Your glint reminds me of my smarty-pants friends who's doing Nuclear Engineering at the Queen's lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Law or Accounting. Something boring, you look boring anyway.

0|0
    2|2
    • Perhaps I should have gone to my graduation naked, would that've made me look less boring?

• Show All
    • What can I say? I don't exactly put graduating from university and going out on a Saturday night in the same category when picking an outfit.

• I didn't show up to my graduation so I can't say I fully grasp that concept

• I don't think looks have anything to do with it at all. I'll go with Marine Biology because why not

0|0
    0|0
    • Neither, but you'd be surprised how many people think they can guess.

• People think they can do anything. I see guys talk all the time about how they could kick someones ass when I know they've never been in a fight in their life. It's narcissism everyone thinks they're the main star of everything that happens around them.

• Are you a medicine student or a dentist?

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like you could be a good nurse or a doctor?

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I'm not a an alien from the planet Melmac. I'll be surprised if anybody gets my reference.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, Business management?

0|0
    0|0
  • Pre-secondary education. Or dental assistant.

0|0
    0|0
  • Law or Arts

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I've had that. i ALWAYS got doctor or nutritionist. i never understood that, but i suck at guessing games so i won't bother lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol! There's no way of knowing what a person is majoring in. Otherwise people wouldn't use "what's your major" as an icebreaker all the time.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha, exactly, I just think it's funny that a lot of people think they can

• You look really smart but I don't know... Biology? something involving science or social studies I bet. I'm going into Drama and I'm to look moody and artsy enough to fit in hahaha Drama majors seem really competitive and that makes me nervous!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's hard to be able to judge solely on looks but my guess is English?

0|0
    0|0
  • something working with children? lol

0|0
    0|0
    • anthropology...