Isn't she perfect? Or am I exaggerating?

Guys by perfect I meant really beautiful. Don't take the word litteraly. Enough with your life lessons lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Guys have better taste in men and women than WOMEN could ever have. LMFAOO. I'd die to look like her, and I am very picky about who I want to look like.

• Waohhhh. Thanks! We do have better taste don't we lol

• I'll have to pm you for that but you're private.

• No longer. :D

What Girls Said 13

• You are exaggerating. Pretty but not perfect. No one is

• she is middle eastern, isn't she?

• Yeah! she is very beautiful!

• She's very good looking, but I don't really like the way she smiles just a little bit. It looks a little stuck up maybe? I'm not saying she is stuck up of course.

• I don't know I don't know her. But I give her all rights to be that arrogant. lol

• She's pretty. She looks like uses a lot of make up but it's a good job and she's still adorbez.

• Yeah for some people

• She is really pretty. But everyone has their own definition of what perfection is. And don't be bothered by the comments here. We all different. "Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder "

• You're exaggerating!

• She's very beautiful. :)

• She is very pretty. But for some reason she looks like a doll? Maybe it's the lighting?

• Nobody is perfect or anything... Except pizza...

• I know that there is no one perfect, a lot of people took it litteraly xD. Was just trying to say that she's really beautiful.

• she is fine,,,

• Exaggerating.

What Guys Said 14

• 0|0
  • a bit of exaggeration there for me (she's hot though) but it's good that you think your girlfriend is perfect☺️☺️😉

• She's not my girlfriend. I wish. Lmao

• daamn and before i wrote that I thought:"that girl should be his girlfriend... how did he get a picture close up?" but ok bro she's still pretty to me😝😝

• She's really beautiful but you're exaggerating

• She's perfect... to you.

• There is no perfect look. She does look fantastic but there is no perfect.

• In looks yes, just remember though looks a re skin deep and only last for a time period, also make sure she is a good person too.

• Word. Personality is really the key. But you know, and I'm sure most guys go though this, you see a random girl in a random place she's so beautiful your jaws drop. Just appreciating god's creation here, nothing wrong with that. :)

• Just your opinion :)

• She is a looker

• Perfect for you maybe. Not so much for me.

• You're right. All about perspective.

• Not my type. Seems stuck up. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• "stuck up" "hard to get" "arrogant" whatever you wanna call it. Once you get to know her and get close to her she's down to earth, modest. Yet she's not friendly with other guys that try to hit on her. These kinda girls are relationship material if you ask me. Keepers.

• It's just a pic of someone my friend sent to me and asked me to compare her with the girl. I know nothing about the girl in the pic xD. If I had the chance to I wouldn't hesitate one second. :)

• Reverse image search haha

• Well I do think she is good looking. Perfect is slightly different for everyone.

• I think she would look better with less eye lining but she is pretty.

• no she really isn't...

• Lol where was she when the photo is taking

• I wouldn't know that. I don't know the girl.