Another Brazilian model. Ideal body for women?

So this is another Brazilian model, who to many guys has the ideal body type for a woman to have. What are your take on it

Another Brazilian model. Ideal body for women ?

0|0
15|9

Most Helpful Girl

• oh her. i used to follow her on instagram. I don't know i mean dont get me wrong, she's put werk into that bod and she should be proud, but something seems... I don't know... 'off', to me.
    maybe she's too muscular? I'm not sure. or that the boobs r clearly fake, but that's still invalid as many fitness chic as have fake boobs.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• She obviously puts a lot of work into her body, and I can understand how other people might find her attractive, but I prefer softer bodies and smaller bums on women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow her body is amazing! Personally, I wouldn't want my body to be like that, but if I ever had a girlfriend I'd love that kind of muscle tone.
    http://i.minus.com/iR49reHedYGHw.gif

0|1
    0|0
  • She's beautiful but seems way too muscular. I wouldn't want a body like that for myself personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it at all, but that might be because I like the slender/petite figure more than curvy...

0|0
    0|0
  • Her legs look like power houses muscle holy shhiitt

0|1
    0|0
  • manly stomach and legs... talking about brazil beauties i prefere adriana lima, alessandra ambrosio, gisele budchen..
    for men maybe to flat and no piggy ass as this one, but at least their bodies bring them cash cash cash. hahahah

1|0
    0|1
  • She's definitely a true lara croft lol.. Her butt is hugely round and perky.

0|0
    0|0
  • She definitely put a lot of work into getting a body like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. She's too muscular in my opinion. I want her abs but I don't like leg muscles.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I looked like that!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • To who? this chick is not attractive at all. I'll respect her for that effort... but hell no...

0|0
    0|0
  • her thighs are really weird i dont know how to explain it. but she's pretty. im working on getting a body like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her legs look weird on the 4th pic but other than that she's stunning :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah du she's too muscular looks like a dude with a pretty face Himshe.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 9

• sexy... but with a little bit stomach fat would b even better in my opinion :-)

0|2
    0|0
  • That's a hot body. But her ab muscles may be too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • her six pack is a bit offputting, but she has a amazing body... her face is ok...
    she's not stunning, but she is very attractive

2|0
    0|0
  • She's definitely hot, but a bit too muscular for my liking. I prefer a little more padding around the stomach and legs and a little less butt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, she does it for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • She look like man my opinion,.

2|0
    0|0
  • Another perfect woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's great but could do with laying off the protein shakes

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think she's at all attractive.

0|0
    0|0