Hottest girl on gag poll?

i was bored and thought we should crown the hottest girl on this site. i have it narrowed down to three. it's hard for me to decide which one, but i think we can agree its definitely one of these three. the reason i listed so few is because i thought the outcome would carry more weight that way. there were others i had in my mind but i decided to just include the ones that actually have a chances of winning. if you do however vote other at least say who you have in mind

• izzybell
  • BarbaraP
  • thejewclassic
  • other (say who)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 20

• Don't know, don't care. Not a popularity contest

• by the way izzybell is a fake. She is using actress sophie tilson's picture so she is out if the bracket

• Well that's a way to make girls feel bad about themselves since they come for help not to be in a competition.

• "Actually have a chance of winning" HHAHAHHAHAHAH since when is this Americas next topmodel or some other kind of competition? 😂😂😂

• Bitch please! I'm the one! xD
    (People who know me, get that I'm joking but I don't compare random chicks anyway).

• There's this really big hate going on about these kind of questions now on gag. Not smart to post one now.
    Let's talk about the clever opinions or questions these beautyful girls have made.

• what do you mean? your sentence...

• star lord, i hope you realise that nothing you say makes sense

• you can't answer my question, @opinion owner?

• I don't know and I don't care. I'd rather be judged on the quality of my opinions.

• then... like... why post on here?

• It's like @spuitkaas said. There's a major pushback against these kind of questions. They are extremely tiresome.

• ok, i get it. you got your 2 points (or is it one point? not sure) so you can go now

• Stop with these questions, gag isn't a popularity contest...

• this isn't about popularity. it's about hotness.

• They're all beautiful :) <3

• I only know @BarbaraP from that list and she is GORGEOUS!!!

• I don't know any of them.

@harakiri ftw

• this is about hot girls, not people you like.

• You should go read a book or something, instead of spending time on dumb shit like this.

• The candidate I would like to select is not on your list.

It's Princessmeth

• There all pretty

• not true. most of you are ugly ducklings

• oh, nevermind. i thought you were Lissy967 but i see now that you're not. my last comment was directed at her, not at you.

• Wow. Because women are only valued for their looks. Gotta love blatant sexism.

• Lol, I had a good laugh reading your comments. :)

You are just too much.

• Why would you ask this 😐

• There are a lot to be honest

• I don't know any of these people... Lol

• K this is gross.

• wot bout me hun?

• All anon are hot! LOL

What Guys Said 15

• Please stop these -.-

• why would i do that?

• i don't see how listing the same points changes things. you got your 2 points now go home

• That was my point - they don't change things. I was merely pointing out your ignorance.

• Your mother is

• BarbaraP is a friend of mine, and as much as I do think she's gorgeous, I'm feeling increasingly uncomfortable with questions like this... especially if we're starting to move on to these sort of straw pollings. Honestly, given how many girls on here claim to not like being mentioned in this stuff, I'd feel better if these questions were more directed at guys, since we don't tend to mind them as much. Personally, I quite enjoy being objectified, but it rarely if ever happens =/

• this question IS more aimed at guys, but i feel it would be sexist to keep girls from voicing their opinions.

• Well said as usual.

• @Anon1999

thanks mate!

• Others, but I don't want to name or tag them.. there are plenty

• there are definitely not plenty. besides you can only say one. you can't list or tag more than one.

• what does this conversation have to do with izzybell?

• Look down below in klaat opinion

• All the girls that follow me are champs

• Naw the cutest girls on GAG belong to the coveted #Mistwives. Which is a clan of beautiful kunoichis (Female ninjas) so your i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_1.gif homie

• bro... i'm here 24/7 and i don't remember any of these gals u mention... maybe @barbarap... but srill

• lol you're kidding right? just check out the first one she is something to see

• I meant that it's not her in the display picture

• can't be. i've chatted to her and she seems too legit to be a catfish. there are always ways to tell

• @emilyyy23k wins these contests.
    And back off bro, she's all mine!

• i took a look at her. don't worry bro, you can have her.

• oooh I like @emilyyy23k !!! she's a cutie. Up vote from me!!!

• Thanks @LisaX ! At least one woman doesn't hate me for no reason 😂

• The one who is in my friend circle.

• @uglygirl //////////

• @bossdonkeydog of course it's her LMAO 😂

• Well my dear asker soon you will see who is the Hottest girls, Just pay attention to me. Soon ASAP

• what do you mean?

• i've never heard of you in my life

• Oh really? I'm sorry you ask in Anony, So I just not sure who you are then asking!

• personally for me it would be A-izzybell, when i say that i personally dont want to offend anyone, the rest of the girls are great too, but i voted A because i have known that girl for quite some good time and she's great

• LOL LOL LOL LOL

• How do you find these people to see them?