Do you think he cares about my size or what I look like?

I'm not the smallest girl nor am I the biggest. I guess you could say I'm "thick" I hear that a lot from friends and guys. I have thick thighs and a matching butt (what I mean is my butt isn't too small for my thighs nor is it too big and I don't have gross thighs, they're not jiggly but not super toned) I am plus sized my stomach isn't the flattest, my boobs aren't huge either they're average (36C) and I'm 5'6 so I'm really tall. That's my description of me.
So I met this guy and he was staring at me but not at my body, like at my face and I caught him but he didn't look away and I just smiled at him. We are each other around school a lot. He's a little taller than me maybe 5'8 and he's thin-skinny like a size medium. I think he is just so cute but everyone who knows him except 2 disagree. I know he doesn't hear that a lot and my friend told him i think he's cute and she described me to him and he smiled and said oh her? My best friend asked him some indirect questions about me and it was pretty obvious it was about me (I'm Salvadoran, I'm a junior in high school) and he said he'd have to get to know someone first before he dates them (of course) but he basically knows I'm attracted to him and he wants me to talk to him and say hi or something because he's really friendly (he really is, he's so nice) he tells my friends that if I like him I should just talk to him. He looks at me a lot, like he'll look in my direction, I don't know if he really notices me though (well I think he's looking at me)

Most Helpful Guy

• If you talk to him more and get to know each other better then he probably won't care about your size, tbh from what you've said, your average and normal not fat or really tall

What Guys Said 4

• you sound like you have very beautiful thighs, and a cute stomach too. you should be confident about your thighs

• thanks for the upvote. but do you feel more confident about your thighs when guys are attracted to them?

• That's a new one! Lol. I think its just me bc i can be pretty self conscious. Take talking to someone for example. I can make eye contact with someone but if they're just staring at me it makes me nervous and giggly

• Awe that's too cute. Hey can you messege me please

• " and I'm 5'6 so I'm really tall. "<----- huh... u r average-2-tall actually o_O

• Maybe he wants you to show him your BH?

• Guys don't like fat girls

• Just because you don't means all guys don't 💁

What Girls Said 0