Girls, is it bad to be a little chubby?

cause i work out and my chest is strong my arms are strong but my stomach has some chubbiness on it and im working on it but is it ugly too look at, cause i am a skinny guy, but there's just a little bit of chub in there

10

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it not I think I like a man to be a little big, skinny men make me feel the need to lose my extra pounds

What Girls Said 9

• Not at all, it's kinda cute on some guys haha. As long as it doesn't look like a beer belly or a random gut sticking out (x if you look attractive with clothes on, than I have an inkling that girls wouldn't mind. But if you're noticing that a lot of girls actually do mind, then you're probably looking in the wrong places.

• no i never wanna have a beer belly ever hopefully it never happens i stay exercising too make sure i dont get fat

• It's not bad.

• My boyfriend is chubby and I think he is sexy af so no it isn't bad.

• If its just a little bit it can be cute sometimes, but not preferred.

Its definitely not detrimental.

• Nope girls don't care. If you have chub though, work it out!! You'll get some abs ;)

• i am my upper abs are coming out but my bottom abs have a little bit of chub on them so im trying to get rid of it

• Dad bods are totally in right now. Don't worry! I'm sure you look great

• I'm also a little chubby its not a problem if u dress well

• awww its okay im chubby in places too like my lower belly and the back of my thighs but guys dont seem to care at all ;) and i bet no one really notices but u. so dont worry about it, i mean if it makes u happy then work on it, but dont think of it too much. nobody's perfect. :)

• Yes. It's horrendous.
    Fat on males is the most disgusting, vulgar, repulsive, turn off, vile, sludgy, squishy, un-manly, gross, revolting thing ever. There is just no essence to their BLUBBER. It’s different on girls, because it may add to their curves, and give them a little more shape; but guys? NOPE NOPE NOOOOO.