Hey guys I need your opinion?

I am 21 and people don't seem to believe my age. I always seem to get carded. However, I see myself as a 21 year old girl. I was wondering what age do you guys think I look?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, why not

Why don't you use "how-old. net" to find out though. Just get a good picture of your face since it does it by facial recognition and it'll tell you how old you look. It'll be interesting to see how old it says with makeup, and one without makeup since I know makeup tends to make women look older than they actually are. I did mine, and I got 26, I'm actually 26.

My height wouldn't imply I'm 26 but, how many 18 year olds have beards? so, it was pretty much right

• How cool thanks I will try it (:

What Guys Said 17

• as long as you look young enough, you will get carded. doesn't really matter if you're 21.

• You look like u can be anywhere between 19 and 22.

Businesses are just covering their asses; it's a common policy to card ANYONE that looks under 45.

• 18-21. They're right to card since you don't look clearly older than 21.

• u look 17... not bad in my opinion :-)

• A young 21 - I can see why you get carded.

• From your pic, I'd say 17-18.
    You dress nice, have a sweet look, and an innocent girly aura.

I'd card you for sure.

• You look young, but vendors are told to card anyone who looks younger than 35, just to be safe. So, get used to it for a very long time. Then, don't come whining when it stops! I almost never get carded anymore😔

• You look 21 to me. I could see someone thinking your 19/20 but 21 is your look. You don't look young or immature in the sense of age

• I'm bad at judging ages. You look youngish, but could pass for 21 in my opinion. So do you get to ride the bus on a kid's pass?

• Haha I don't know I've never really tried it, I have my own car.

• 18-20

It's not a bad thing by the way

• Somewhere 21~24 ish.

• you look 21 to me.

• you look more like 16
    being baby faced is a good thing

• Thanks :) I can tell you that right now its not that good but in the future I can see how it will.

• I would've guessed that you're like 19 but if you said you're 21 I'd believe you

• 17. you have young features which isn't so bad in the long run

• you look very young be happy you look very nice

• 18, is what I see you as

What Girls Said 6

• You look younger!

• Look at the positive side, some people do plastic surgeries to look younger. And when you get older, you won't need it.
    I think you look 17.

• Hmm 17-18 I guess. My mom always says that in the future you will be thankfull that you don't look as old as you are ;)

• Lol so does my mom :) but for right now it just sucks lol.

• Yeah I understand that... I've got the same problem but right here you have to be 18 to go to clubs/parties :)

• Girl I get carded all the time, people think I'm a child most of the time.

• Lol I hate it. It gets so annoying (:

• It does, I'll be in a bar and random people come up to me and ask me what I am doing there? I'm like the same thing you are. and they are like no way you're 21. I tell them I'm 22 and they are shocked. I'm short and petite. I'm 5' and weigh 84 pounds so I get it, but it gets annoying. I don't get a child wouldn't be in a bar in a college town, use a little common sense.

• * I don't get it.

• You look 17

• You look 18/19 xD