Guys, which flaw is unacceptable on your potential girfriend?

Out of all of our insecurities...

• I can deal with them all. (As long as she's willing to work out)
    32% (13)
  • Back Fat
    15% (6)
  • Cellulite (Arms, Butt, Thighs)
    7% (3)
  • Double Chin
    12% (5)
  • Love Handles/Muffin Top
    2% (1)
  • Arm Fat
    2% (1)
  • All of the Above are unacceptable
    30% (12)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Guy

• honestly it wouldn't matter if she actually worked out and did exercise cause i dont expect some perfect female body which doesn't exist
    but i dont want my female getting bigger and bigger and bigger at least maintain ur current weight thats acceptable

What Guys Said 11

• These are all so trivial! Irrelevant if we can make each other laugh and think.

I would never put an insulting condition on a relationship like 'I will only date you if you go to the gym.' I would never want to impose that kind of control on anybody. It's morally repugnant, and of makes it OK others to do the sme to me.

• Halitosis can be a deal breaker. All that other stuff is really an easy fix and none of it is really all that bad anyways.

• Ya know noone like a fat person in some ways being fat is a sign of laziness

I workout daily i like being strong and in shape its a lifestyle choice so yeah it would be heaven sent to meet a like minded woman who will go with me

• NONE are acceptable BUT if her personality matches mine then i would stay ( as long as she is willing to workout.)

• I can deal with them all and they don't need to work on it.

• Well thats sweet, but I'm sure most will want to work on their flaws

• I've been with women who had all of those traits and not one of them led to a breakup.

• I want a woman that takes care of herself and stays healthy her whole life, just as I'm going to do. So basically I'd prefer of my future wife wouldn't have any of these..

• I've seen skinny people with cellulite, back fat, and double chins though

• I've heard that cellulite can be hard to get rid of even though you are healthy but double chins and back fat shouldn't be a problem if she just takes care of herself. The most important thing though is that she tries her best and if these thing still appear then I can accept it.

• arm fat? really?
    imagine how it would go if you flex your biceps without the excess skin! your arms would rip ffs!

• I know, I jus wondered if arm fat was a turnoff

• But a forehead can be a turnoff if its a fivehead

• Not really sure what you nean haha :)

• C'mon, none of us like a fat woman or a fat man.

• But I've seen skinny guys with a double chin or untoned arms

• I have never seen a skinny person with a double chin. Untoned arms perhaps. And there you can see the answer in full. We don't find it attractive. That person, if they want to be more attractive can easily exercise.

• I can't stand all of them really especially double chin

• So you wouldn't date her and just get her in the gym?

• Insecure, unconfident, dishonest, boring, drama and insanity are my deal breakers.

• Those are all the same problem. Just stop eating crap and start working out and they'll all be solved together.