What's your type? Physically?

Just for fun what's your type , tall short blonde brunette red head big eyes small eyes thin athletic muscular what is your type

My type is this guy
usually tan skin tall athletic funny and dorky and dark features (: what's yours!
What's your type?? Physically?

2|0
12|13

Most Helpful Guy

• 1|0
    0|0
    • But you do! These girls are Asian with dark hair lol

• Show All
    • Everyone knows you need big boobies and big bubble butts. :)

What Guys Said 12

• i don't really have a preferred type i can see a tall slim girl and think she pretty dam hot and the look at a short thick girl and have the same reaction her race hair color eye color skin color doesn't mean nothing as long as i find her beautiful i, m happy :D

1|0
    0|0
  • a redhead tall big gal who shares similar music taste with me 8)

1|0
    0|0
  • Tall slim fit sporty blonde tanned small chest small ass

1|0
    1|0
  • brunette
    light skin (sort of tanned)
    whatever eyes
    face can be average
    not chubby
    BETTA HAVE A BOOTY

1|0
    0|0
  • Blue eyes
    Dark black, long and straight hair
    Pale skin
    Cute face
    Curvy and tall body

1|0
    0|0
  • Any girl who likes Nirvana

3|0
    0|0
  • A tall thin brunette woman with small boobs and tight butt. As they say a Lady on the street and a Freak in the bed.

1|0
    0|0
  • There's a long list lol, several looks/and a couple different ethnicities drive me crazy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Umm lol really anything idc about skin boobs etc Maybe just not be out of shape and have cute eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • a hot girl with an ass

2|0
    0|0
  • Healthy and fit is preferred but certainly not a deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • *backs away quickly, and silently*

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Taller than me, dark hair, any color eyes, funny, charismatic, having great music taste, playful & adventurous, isn't afraid to be weird and spontaneous, any body type (maybe skinny-fit or skinny-fat, ottermode, or a bit buff). Just an average size. I don't really care if he is super buff tbh.

IDEALLY, JAMES FRANCO
    www.ew.com/.../James-Franco-Drinking-Game.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • This guy is all the way my type, because he's sweet, and he is a country boy. Just dressed up here.

scontent-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/.../..._2100168550_n.jpg

2|0
    1|1
  • Brown hair, any color eyes, FIT/MUSCULAR, taller than me (or my height, I'd consider it), manly looking not a pretty boy, stubble is hawt but, clean shaven is good too... I think that's it.

1|2
    0|0
  • I like the skinny athletic kinds.

2|0
    0|0
  • Im bi

Men
    *Dennis Rodman
    *Michael Fassbender
    *Tommy Lee
    *George Clooney
    *Daniel Craig
    *Callum Best

Women
    *Megan Fox
    *Cara Delevingne
    *Jourdan Dunn
    *Bai Ling
    *Rudy Rose

1|0
    0|0
  • I ain't got no type 💁🏽

The tall ones with the nice shoulders tho 👀

1|0
    0|0
  • I like guys around the height of 5'9 around age 17 white or mexican with swag. 😍. Tan. Black hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • Big, dark and neanderthally hahaha I like the manliest of men. Gimme the beards and the chest hair and the arms bigger than my thighs. Yes please.

0|0
    0|0
  • love tan/dark, muscular/fit, beautiful smile, nice butt, strong hands, but has to be funny and smart.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall guys with broad shoulders, lean muscles, a baby face and great hair. Basically like Jon Snow from Game of Thrones

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls: dark hair, brown eyes, ivory skin tone, t's beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny guys, taller than me (5'4) but not super tall, long-ish hair, prominent cheekbones, kind eyes

1|0
    0|0