First thought that comes to mind when you see my profile pic?

Thought this would be a bit interesting and I need to procrastinate on a final paper.

Whats the first thing that comes to mind when you see my profile pic?

1|0
13|7

Most Helpful Girl

• from a distance, i thought there was a cast on your hand lol. but you seem confident and athletic.

1|1
    0|0
    • Lol the first time I posted that pic on FB a bunch of family members immediately commented like "What happened! Your hand? Is it ok?"

• hahahahaha yeaaaaah, it looks like that! :p

What Girls Said 12

• First thought would be... it would be an interesting to dominate this big hunk.

1|2
    0|0
  • you look like you exercise :)

2|1
    0|0
  • You look like you could be a wrestler and that you have a chill, laid-back attitude towards life.

0|1
    1|0
  • Is your hand taped? Are you a boxer?

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm a combat sports enthusiast... so boxing is close to my overall interest. It's not taped but wrapped

• First thing that comes to njnd when I see your profile pic?

That you have a profile pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can it be the first thought that comes to my head when I see your profile in general

Because the first thought that came to mind is the fact that your the same age as my boxing partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fit? Lol
    That's the first thing that pops in my mind

0|0
    0|0
  • "What did he do to injure his hand?", and "Woah he's buff!" is what I'd think.

0|0
    0|0
  • You take MMA classes?

0|0
    0|0
  • Is your username talking about a booty?

0|0
    0|0
  • You look confident

0|1
    0|0
  • just a guy.

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• "errr he looks older than 24"

sorry pal :-P

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol 2 years ago nobody believed that I was actually 22 because they thought I was younger. Pretty interesting, maybe the facial hair really does turn a boy into a man?

• hahaha yeah fh makes u look older... that's y i stay clean shaven... i wanna pass as 18 :-P

• You remind of Vin Diesel, or any big tough guy who works at the gym. You also remind me of Shane, from the walking dead.

1|1
    0|0
  • You look like a MMA fighter.

1|1
    0|0
    • If only! I do Muay Thai, Jiu-jitsu and a bit of college wrestling and I'm also trying to get a career in covering the sport of MMA. So close enough!

• You look like a tough guy, lol.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd say, are you a fighter?

0|0
    0|0
  • Like you box

0|0
    0|0
  • Down syndrome.

0|4
    2|1