Am I ugly? What do you think?

Recently I heard some girls at my high school talking to their friends saying that I am ugly. Am I ugly?

• Yes, you're ugly. ;-;
  • You're average. *-*
  • You're not ugly. ^_^

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) You're not ugly. Please stop thinking so.

2) Since when have many high school girls NOT been bitches? They might be insecure, jealous, envious, or fucking retards who relish in trying to bring down someone's self-esteem.

Next time, if you want to, you could turn to them, smile, say, "You're ugly your own damn self, whore" and walk away while flipping her off.

OR... you could not give a fuck about what they say.

3) This is really hard for people to accept but it's the truth: Not everyone is going to find you attractive. Some people will think that you're absolutely repulsive. Some people have felt that way about me but it doesn't change how I feel about myself. I feel I'm a 7-8 while I've been told by some guys (pussies who don't have their own pictures up btw) that they consider me a 2-4.

Everyone has their own thoughts. :)

What Guys Said 20

• Just because they said you are ugly doesn't mean you really are. Some people are just assholes and they just want to say anything, they will call you ugly while they know that are beautiful and they will call you fat when in fact they know that you are fit. You have to be the smart one by not letting their words get into your mind

I voted D "you are pretty"

• 0|1
    • @mistninja314 you sure bro? lol we both seen beautiful and cute and I'm no so sure she ranks that high... I know I'm being a jerk but I'm bein honest... I'm not even sure alcohol would do change my mind😂 lol

• @MrLi0n LOLling so hard right now at " If I had pictures of some of the girls I've attracted you'd throw up." bruh!!! LOL

• @MrLi0n lol I wasn't offended. Don't worry. :)

• You should know that high school girls are competitors. If taqqqqqq1

• I think you are fine looking

• Of course, you're not ugly! Girls at your high school are jealous bitches. Don't pay any attention to them.

• Not ugly, give yourself more credit.

• Booo... You know you're not ugly.. you're good looking

• If i'm honest you are not ugly, you are actually pretty cute, The only i would say is pick a better pic, too small i can't see... but other than that i think you are above average

• No you look normal to me.

• Nooooooooooo... you are damn cute 😉 they might be jerks😜

• @asker & @mistninja314 , this nigga us ugly!!! Look like Ricky Ricardo wit a bird nest for a mustache 😂 he need to shave that thing... He look like one of them old school drug dealer cops that be in Miami. Tryin to blend in with the skin tight Michael Jackson Levi's jeans

• Alrite I'll leave him alone

• And It's alright not alrite😂😂😂😂😠

• na you are ite

• you're pretty cute maybe they are jealous of your big boobs?

• u r average

• They are pond scum

• Damn girl u gorgeous. . how come all the beautiful girls think their ugly? ,

• no you're beautiful

• u look fine so no worries

• They're being jerks, possibly jealous or see you as competition. Pay them no mind! :)

• If you feel confident enough to put a swimsuit on (lifeguard), you must feel you're pretty attractive. I don't know. I'm 26, it's creepy to talk about a 15 year old like that

• You're not ugly; they only wish they could be you.

• Aww... thanks. :)

• wtf, talk about pedo bear alert

• (facepalm)

Dude, seriously, are you capable of saying anything constructive and helpful, or is it just in your nature to be a troll?

What Girls Said 7

• Not at all Sofie! you're quite cute, actually! and looks like you are well endowed! when you get older, you're gonna have guys chasing you!

• Hahaha I doubt that guys will be chasing me. :) I'm actually a very shy person.

• Yes you should, Sofie! that is WAYYY too long to hold those feelings inside. Guys your age are clueless about girls and romance, so thats why he hasn't said anything yet. Making that move would be a very wise choice on your part. Go for it, girl!

• Low self-esteem or jealousy often causes people to say crap like that. Yes it's very true that some people may, indeed, find you unattractive (that goes for ANYONE, seriously, NO ONE is universally beautiful, there's always going to be someone who genuinely finds you unattractive no matter what you look like), but only insecure, catty people actually spend their time downing a person's looks.

Don't give any sort of crap about what people like that have to say. Seriously, that's like treating pig poop like it's something valuable. Um, no, no it's not, and don't waste your time thinking it is.

• by the way, I think you're very pretty, I love your dark features, they stand out very well against your skin.

• Aww... That was sweet of you! You gotta give my mom credit for the dark features (I"m 25% Italian from her side). lol :)

• Those girls are petty bitches. Don't listen to them. Highschool is a pile shit, full of immature idiots.
    You're not ugly. I think you're pretty. What's important though is that you think you are.

• You are not ugly !!! im sorry i voted wrong

• God No!!! your stunning, girls like that say shit like that cause they're jealous or just straight out blind

• Good job for admitting its you that wants to know xD.
    Pretty!

• You look average