Recently I heard some girls at my high school talking to their friends saying that I am ugly. Am I ugly?
- Yes, you're ugly. ;-;Vote A
- You're average. *-*Vote B
- You're not ugly. ^_^Vote C
Most Helpful Girl
1) You're not ugly. Please stop thinking so.
2) Since when have many high school girls NOT been bitches? They might be insecure, jealous, envious, or fucking retards who relish in trying to bring down someone's self-esteem.
Next time, if you want to, you could turn to them, smile, say, "You're ugly your own damn self, whore" and walk away while flipping her off.
OR... you could not give a fuck about what they say.
3) This is really hard for people to accept but it's the truth: Not everyone is going to find you attractive. Some people will think that you're absolutely repulsive. Some people have felt that way about me but it doesn't change how I feel about myself. I feel I'm a 7-8 while I've been told by some guys (pussies who don't have their own pictures up btw) that they consider me a 2-4.
Everyone has their own thoughts. :)2