Am I too skinny?(picture )?

Am I too skinny?(picture )?Am I too skinny? Everyone is telling me "you should gain weight"

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't listen to them! I am 5'2, and I am 106 lbs.. and all throughout highschool I was called anorexic, bulimic, I was told that I need to eat more and gain weight, people joked about me puking up what I was eating everytime I ate, and called me a twig and this and that.
    People are fucking rude. That is your body, and who the hell has the right to tell you that you're too skinny, basically saying in order to fit the standards of society that you need to look a specific way.
    I used to hate my body, but I'm fine with it now. There is nothing wrong with being skinny, it's your body.. there are men out there who will love your body. My boyfriend loves mine. You are not too skinny. Don't listen to the people telling you to gain weight. Just tell them next time "Why? I like my body the way it is. There's nothing wrong with being this size."
    Don't change, I think you look amazing. :) You look a heck of a lot better than me! :)

What Guys Said 19

• I think those people that are telling you to put on some weight are the biggest haters because they are putting their insecurities on you and making you think that there's something wrong with your body. NEWS FLASH! You are just fine the way you are. I don't think you need to put weight on nor lose it. Whatever it is that your doing KEEP IT UP and to hell with all the haters who say otherwise!

• A little, yeah. A few pounds would help. 5-10 maybe.

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif You look fine, not too thin or fat

• No you shouldn't gain or lose weight.
    You shouldn't be thinking about your weight really at all as you are still growing and you just want to eat normally right now. So no you are not to skinny. You are also not overweight either, you are normal.

• A few extra pounds wouldn't hurt

• You're fine.

• A few extra pounds definitely wouldn't be too much.

• Not too skinny at all. No ribs or hips or anything like that are protruding and your arms look a healthy size for example.

I think there are so many overweight girls these days, it's skewed what a healthy body and weight is.

You look great

• A little on the skinny side, but you look regardless

• You are alright

• little white.

• You look great to me

• probably a little skinny but you look great

• No u look great

• No. You look great!

• You should actually, look at your arms 😮

• what did you do to your hair

• a little skinny

• I'd say you're more on the chubby side, but that's alright.

What Girls Said 20

• i think ur fine. if you'd like to gain weight, just gain it in muscle and you'll still be strong n sexy =]

• You look perfectly fine to me. Everybody has a different opinion on what is skinny/average sized/chubby etc., oftentimes which can be influenced by one's culture, the media, etc.

I'd say you have a nice fit, slim body, very dancer like.

• Not at all you're perfect :)

• you look great

• I don't know; it's hard to tell with my phone's jacked-up screen and just by that one picture. When in doubt, consult the BMI ratio! I know a lot of people complain about it but it works as a good estimate of healthy weight in my opinion.

• OMG.. You're nothing but a skeleton.. You need to put on at least 2 - 3st.

• You're fine and under 18. It's normal then to be skinny because you're still growing.

• I think you should gain weight, but calculate your BMI and then you will know. It must be between 20 and 25 to be healthy.

• Oh it's the same room, is it the same you? I guess this is the 3rd or the 4th time you ask this question.

• I think you look good. Think, but not "skinny".

• You look fine :)

• You look normal

• Dont worry you are the perfect size

• No, you look fine and healthy.

• No, you look okay :)

• You look normal and even a little chubby to me

• Don't worry. You look like you don't need to gain or lose weight. :)

• You look fine, not too thin or fat

• No fuck people. I've always been told to go eat cheeseburgers and shit when I was super thin anyways i put the weight on and they still suck no one will ever be happy with how I look or at least someone will always talk so if you like you're body rock it love it care for it

• No, you're very fat.