Girls, what do you think of my hairstyle?

Just curious, thoughts? Either way, I'm gonna cut it. I wanna go shorter and spike it.

I'll probably go with something like this
http://postimg.org/image/ox9xb9z4d/
You know, imma just go to the stylist and let them do whatever they want on it. I've been cutting my own hair for years now. Maybe they can do something to make whatever I have look better or maybe they'll give me something different. Imma just yolo it and let them do whatever, hair grows back anyways.

12

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• I think its cute, dont cut it! Short spikes are ugly. You can make it wilder at the length it is now, maybe with wax (Wax>gel).

• I won't do short-short spikes, it'll be medium length spikey like the picture I posted... but I do consider just letting my bangs grow a bit longer and get it cut by a pro. I pretty much cut my own hair so... it doesn't look as good as it should lol.

• God Awful. do you even comb?

• Cut it off

• It's not great

• In other words, do you mean it SUCKS? If so that's good to hear. Any criticism is good. After all, I've never had any opinion on it except from dudes who agree, it SUCKS.

• Hey we all need a cut from time to time. Women included 😀

• Definitely not the colour though. But the hair style is good

• i think its cute but its better if it wasn't spikeeddď ;)

• No, not great. Spikes? No as well

• Don't spike it. Yuck

• Honestly I like shorter spiked hair. Looks cuter on guys. :)

• I love the hairstyle not the color.

• I think its cute you should