Do You think im, Pretty, Average, Hot, Attractive or Ugly?

nd ne completly honest There was a time a Guy who left me for a girl who was attractive who looked likes a Megan fox type of girl... and another Guy who liked blondes...

if There is room for improvement let me know... but please be honest cause they keep leaving me for other people...

And this Is me in m'y avatar

Most Helpful Girl

• you are none of the above. you are ON FIRE!!! woweee! Lisa Like!!! PM me! :)

What Guys Said 16

• My only negative comment is the lipstick. It's a little bit too much. You don't need it as you are hot without it.
    I think you have a natural beauty that requires only minimal make up.
    Your hair is wild, hopefully like your personality.

• By the way, don't forget that these guys may have left someone else to be with you!! They leave you because they are flitting from one girl to another. Maybe you are attracted to the wrong type of guy?

• You look very attractive like that. But I don't like the lipstick color.

• I bet you look attractive, but way too much make up !

• Nothing's wrong with your face you look really good. But I think you could go with a different hair style, hair has a huge impact on the over-all image. Your hair and lipstick colour are the only things I didn't like.

• You look good of course.

• You look hot but your facial expression says "stay away, I'm trouble".

• I was in a happy mood in This pic not sure why it looks angry lol

• It might be the dark style of makeup. Almost sinister like.

• Hmmm yea il lighten it up...

• don't think there's anything wrong with the way you look... different choice in make up I would consider if I was you

• You look like a puppy two of them actually.

• I say you are 6, just because I dont like how your makeup is done. You have a very attractive face, but the makeup ruins it.

• I'm not liking the makeup tbh. And no smile?

• I say hot with a lot of make up...

• can u show a picture with a smile on it?

• Where is the picture?

• In my avatar...

• Smile more and change lipstick color to something more colorful, you will do great :).

I think dark red or dark brown hair would suit you more.

• stop fishing...

• Pretty Hot if you ask me.

• i would say your hot for sure

What Girls Said 4

• I like you, but I am a girl of course.

• You look pretty, but calm down with the make-up. Especially the dark lipstick. It really makes you look sad and emo like. Maybe go for more a cute look with your makeup and consider changing your haircolour in a hazelnut like colour. The black makes your face look very pale and almost deadlike.

• I mistankenly does it blackisk broown, i does it a few times but it doesn't get as light Brown like it used to be

• You look amazing ! Where are you from? You look like you have western traits

Anyway you look great, but I'm not a fan of the lipstick... Maybe change it to a brighter color? :)

• Two innocent puppies