Guys, am I not attractive enough to be together with someone?

Guys just want to hook up

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Du stellst die Frage nicht zum ersten Mal,
    bei den letzten Malen kam bestimmt auch schon oft die Antwort,
    dass du zumindest vom Aussehen her mit Sicherheit als attraktiv bezeichnet werden kannst.
    Wenn du also niemanden findest, liegt's vielleicht eher an deinen Charaktereigenschaften und deiner Einstellung zu verschiedenen Dingen,
    ich weiß natürlich nichts über dich und kann deswegen eigentlich auch nicht sagen, ob es wirklich daran liegt.

~ German rules.
    For those who care, I told her she's physically attractive and that it might be something about her personality and so on.

What Guys Said 19

• I will say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, as i don't know what you look like I can't offer an opinion, but as many have said so far if they these guys want to get with you then you most likely would be considered as attractive , as for why this happens so often, I can only say many guys are shallow. My guess is if these guys are the same age as you they are likely to especially horny at that age i remember that time in my life and many guys sex drives at that age are especially great. It could also be that guys have started rumors about you being easy if they are rejected (keep in mind this just an example since as i don't know the circumstances). There are really so many things it could be. For what it is worth I hope you find a guy that truly cares for you and likes you not just for your beauty but everything about you

• If they want to have sex with you, they most likely find you attractive. I bet a lot of guys are just more interested in casual sex with lots of women.

• You are more than attractive enough to be with someone but it could just be the guys approaching you that are all about hooking up. Back in HS I dated one girl for over a year and it was fun. All depends on the guys you want to be with and how they are as people.

• If guys want to hook up, they most certainly find you attractive. It has absolutely nothing to do with how attractive you are, but it certainly has everything to do with the kind of guys you are getting involved with...

• Very attractive - Bit of a cliche but your time will come

• Guys your age are just too young to fall in love. They just want to fuck with a pretty girl like you.

Guys will be willing to have relationships with you in a few years if you survive the drugs and the STD's

• What? You are fabulously beautiful. They just want to hook up because they are young and horny. Just relax about it. Soon you will have your pick of guys who want a relationship with you.

• If that's you in the profile picture, you have no worries whatsoever.

• Bullshit. Guys would be all over you.

• In honesty do what your heart tells you I know it sounds weird but if a guy likes you and you like him ask him don't feel afraid if he likes you because your beautiful then get to now him it's better to know if a guy really likes you than not but your look good as you are

• i would say your fishing for complements cause if thats you in your profile picture you are absolutely beautiful and im sure any man would love to get with ya.

• I don't want to just hook up. You are attractive.

• you ARE attractive, you're just having bad luck. the right one will come eventually

• Are you the girl in the profile picture?

• I don't see any other pictures that's why I'm asking. Probably a bug.

• Yes, i am, let me post another one

• I see. You're very attractive you shouldn't be asking this. And at your age I wouldn't worry about having a relationship.

• Try a different venue.

• u r normal

• Stop being silly. You are very attractive.

• u bad girl ;)

• Why the rush?