If you will have to rate yourself for 1-10 what will you're rate be?

Ill rate myself a 6 because I need to get a more fun personality and become more active

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say I'm a 6, I'm okay looking. But, my personality is a 8 or 9.

What Guys Said 19

• I'd go with 7, I'm not the most attractive at all but I get told I'm quite funny and I like to think I'm kind and socialable

• If you're going to include personality, I'm a 1.

• I fluctuate right now I'm like a negative number lol, ( very sick ) on a good day I am I guess a 8-9, normal day is like 6-7 I guess I don't know.

• Since I don't give such arbitrary number to any rate me question, I'll just say that I look good/alright

• For 15 you are very cute 9/10

• 7 probably

• Original I like this!

I'd say a 6/7 I'm confident that I'm not unattractive but I'm short :(

• 7. I'm happy these days with my appearance and believe I have some character, but I still lack assertiveness and discipline, and I need to work on that.

• I consider myself a seven but girls have given me lower and it's like a blow to my self esteem.

• 7.5 maybe, 8 on my good days. What do you guys think?

• I honestly couldn't disagree more. You're more like a 4/10... Your nose is very fat. See, this is the issue with you Indians. You think you look hot, and so you stare at innocent girls thinking you have a fucking chance, when you only make us want to skin you alive.

• Bunny nibbles is offensive to everyone in the site please be careful with her advice I for one think you look good 6.5 was too low I agree that you're 7 or more yeah... I struggle with this stuff too good luck!

• No prob man, I didn't even pay attention to her.

• 3 or less.

• absolute 10
    no one as pretty as me
    #princessunicorn

• I'd consider myself average dont know where that would fit in that scale like a 5 or 6

• 10/10 lol I'm awesome :P

• 2. [filler to reach 10 characters]

• No idea, 6?

• 2-3 I don't know a girl should tell

• I'd give myself an 8.5, but I'm pretty retarded and that's what holds me back! lol

• 2. I've pretty much failed at life up to this point.

What Girls Said 9

• I'd give myself a solid 4.

• 6 or 6.5 on a good day when I'm super confident and energetic and seem to hit off my conversations on the right note (i have social anxiety and have a lot of low days) . i would say I'm just averagely (not a word i know) attractive, with an awkward gummy smile that I'm going to fix soon (would help my looks a lot) and workout consistently and eat better, get more sleep, better skincare routine, so i look better without makeup as well. then ill score myself higher.. plus I'm kind of boring with my introverted personality and still lacking skills in great, fluent conversations , hence why i score myself kinda low

• I think you are very attractive, you are short changing yourself with a 6

• thank you, good sir. hopefully my confidence will get better through time. in the mean time, i just try to fake that confidence till i make that confidence.

• 6 normal day, 8 great day. only person ill ever rate is myself.

• I think a 7, I think I'm attractive but I need to tone up seriously. Also I need to be more out going.

• Im 1 - no personalty, asocial, unpretty, bad person. I get an F on thi.

• I say about 6.5/10.

• 10 zillion.

• 10 - Just because I like myself :)

• REALLY depends on the lighting.
    If the lighting is comming in from the side, maybe 6/10 (ignoring my skin color, and moles).
    If the lighting is dropping DOWN on my face, then a 2/10 or a 2/10... Pretty nasty.. All the creases that show up, and my bumpy nose shadow appears.
    My profile, I'd rate it a 2/10 regardless of lighting.