Why do I naturally have broad shoulders?

I mean i never even asked for it, its not fair :-(

I am surprised nobody smelled a troll here, i failed i failed so bad :-(

Most Helpful Girl

• Do regular swimming.

• how will swimming help :(

• that is in proper shape too :(

• Sorry i read your question wrong. I thought you asked How to get naturally broad shoulders!!

Well you gotta live with it... why are you embarrassed about it?

What Girls Said 8

• Guys tend to have broader shoulders than women. I'd say it's normal. But depends on your weight I guess because if you're over weight. Picture please?

• I thought that was a good thing to have?

• I have broad shoulders and it isn't somethi🆖 I really like about myself but it's who I am... and I'm not going to let anyone tell me that it is a bad thing because it's not. You should do the same.

• hey, chill, judging by your pic, you are really cute, and this question was just a joke

• Oh I didn't mean to sound angry

• no i meant don't feel bad about it :)

• My shoulders are so broad the doctors had to break my collar bone to deliver me.

• Can we see? Maybe it's normal to us

• Are you seriously sad -_-
    Dude that's like the best thing. CHICKS DIG BROAD SHOULDERS

• nobody understood that part till now lol

• exactly, this question was a joke

• 😂😂😂😂😂 Cool

• Genetics, man... genetics.

• is it possible for me to go to a lab and ask them to go at a molecular level and do a mutation of my DNA i have heard its pretty common these days

• Anything is possible in this day and age, if you believe!

• Oh boy this sounds like a humble brag, having broad shoulders on a man is a great thing so please dont bullshit on this question like your life is so horrible with broad shoulders men would kill for. I could see if you were a girl, girls with broad shoulders isn't really feminine.. but you;re a guy quit the bullshit.

What Guys Said 6

• Last I checked that's a good thing for guys to have.

• You're a bloke?

• thats good than being narrow

• dude, i hardly workout and still i am naturally bigger than the average guy and that is by having a lean waist :( my life sucks

• That's great, women find broad shouldered guys attractive and strong.

• It is a myth that girls love broad shoulders so much... Girls love fit bodies so much ,, So it doesn't matter broad -medium-narrow if you are fit , ok.

• yeah man i am fit and my shoulders are just medium broad, like the perfect size neither bodybuilder level nor skinny type, it just sucks :(

• Because your blockhead full of rocks would look silly with narrow shoulders.