Which outfit for a third date going to the movies?

I am going on a date with a really sweet guy to the movies on Friday . I just bought these two shirts, which do you think is better/suits me more? =) Dont say neither, because i am in LOVE with them, just can't decide between them. But is the black pants okay with them? I wanted something dark/black since i'm bottom-heavy. :)

One last question.. you can kinda see my bra through the white shirt, even though the bra is light too. Is it too much see through? or is it okay? =)

I cropped my face out, because you dont need to see the derp face i made trying to take the pictures..

• The blue shirt
  • The white shirt
Argh. It is very 50/50. :P I guess that is a good thing in it self. ^^ Thank you for all the answers!

Most Helpful Guy

• Having an outfit with colors, not just black and white, is best in my opinion, but wear whatever makes you feel the most confident. If a guy has gone out with you, he's already attracted to you physically, so you want to make sure you can show off your personality. Whatever makes you feel confident in who you are is the best choice.

• So, if i picked some other pants, perhaps with some print, it would be better? I do have a pair of dark blue jeans with white flowers i think might match the white shirt.

And thank you so much. Awesome answer. =)

• I'm no expert in fashion, but whenever I'm not sure what looks good I just do a Google search for men's fashion. You could do a search for "women's fashion flower jeans" or something. Pinterest and instagram are also going choices for getting fashion ideas.

• It just sounds confusing and complicated.. I like this method better. :P Straight and honest. Thank you anyway. You deserve this most helpful. ;)

What Guys Said 4

• I say the white shirt with blue jeans

• The first one is better

• I like the white shirt. best

• Blue I think

What Girls Said 5

• The blue one... although both look good. Your bra shows in the second one. But it's not too much see through.

• Thank you! I really needed an answer to that too. =) So its not too much.. great. :P

• White shirt looks more appealing in my opinion.

• The blue shirt looks nice.

• Dark blue and black are never an option.

• Can you tell me why.. ? I never heard of such a thing.

• Its just not. The only colors you cannot wear with black is dark/navy blue and brown.

• Are you going to an interview before/after the date? The clothing you picked out looks like you just got out of work. I picked blue for the sake of it.

• No, nothing like that. Just a date. You could say my style just isn't that feminine, i think. =)