Is she too skinny or what?

Is she too skinny or what?

She definitely got a curvy waist, OK, we all see that, so cute. But my guy friend didn't seem pleased enough, and that's depressing of course. Guys, do you think her arms are too skinny? Or boobs? Why would a boy don't like her? Would it be better if she had some more meat on her bones?

0|1
15|33

Most Helpful Guy

• No way! She has a tiny belly but it still has a tiny bit of fat which is perfect. You can't see any of her bones pushing out any where which is good, because that's really unhealthy looking and means she has some eating disorder. Her arms don't look small for her size at all. And she has really nice boobs and hips considering how good of shape she's in. I don't consider this skinny at all. To me this looks like a perfectly normal girl, who is in her healthy range of weight. Your friend is crazy and I hope girls don't start getting fat because of guys like him

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 32

• I'm not sure about your guy friend but screw thatguy, he's just a friend. There's many girls out there who would do ANYTHING to have a body like that. Whatever her age and weight is at that height she's simply beautiful. I wouldn't want her to change a single goddamn thing about her. I would be flirting my ass off with her in trying to get her number, real talk. I love that smile!

1|0
    0|0
  • No she perfect in my eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • I cannot imagine any guy being unhappy with that amazing body. I really can't. I wouldn't say she needs "meat" or anything really. Looks pretty perfect.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think she is stunning looking

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, she's hot af. I wouldn't change anything of her body. She's also beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your friend is lying. I don't think there is a male in the world that wouldn't say she is attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • She is fantastic.

1|0
    0|0
  • She looks great but no matter what someone won't like it. Forget him.

2|0
    0|0
  • For me she could use a few more pounds. I do love her hips and her tummy looks very sexy. about 10 lbs spread across her body would be very good.

2|0
    0|0
  • "She definitely got a curvy waist, OK, we all see that, so cute."

Not cute. Hot. There's a big difference between cute and hot/sexy. The latter is something I'd like to fuck.

1|0
    0|0
    • It's just waist after all, I didn't know guys find it seriously sexy.

• She is perfectly ok. That guy is a loser.

1|0
    0|0
  • i think she has a good body, i would be very happy to date her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe just a little skinny but everything is still beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Perfect in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • Many people nowadays have been fucked so hard in their brain that they are unable to think of what they find attractive and just go with the crowd - which sadly has really strange ideals these days.
    There is no such thing as too skinny if still healthy.

0|1
    0|0
  • she's great😍😍😍😍😍😍

1|0
    0|0
  • I think her body is good, I just think she'd look better if she was less orange

0|0
    0|0
  • She's fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Now she looks good i don't see her looking too skinny

0|0
    0|0
  • I think her body is just fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too skinny? Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's fine but she would look way better with some more weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, she's hot! not too skinny. Good style in her bikini too.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's something weird about the pic, I get the feeling it's slightly photoshopped

1|0
    0|0
  • No she's definitely not too skinny.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she looks lovely the way she is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she looks fine , and honestly the first thing you look at in a girl shouldn't be wether or not she has a Kim Kardashian ass or D cup. Thats just my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Twn out of ten this is what a really hot girl looks like

0|0
    0|0
  • she looks slim

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, YOU'RE fine

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 15

• We sure are living in a fat world aren't we? She's just normal. Not too skinny. This is how people should look like.

5|2
    0|0
  • She's not too skinny.

This is too skinny.
    i.kinja-img.com/.../180fnz7s3mb63jpg.jpg
    So unhealthy looking that people had to reverse photoshop her to make her more appealing.

2|0
    0|0
    • I think reverse photoshop would just be the raw image lol

• ... but some girls are naturally that skinny I know few they can eat allot! Really... Even I'm skinny... my metabolism is so fast. I eat like 4000 calories a day and can't gain a single pound.

• There are many teenage guys who can easily eat 4000 calories a day, not excercise and not put on anything. There are hardly any teenage girls who can eat that amount without excercising. Those who do excercise, don't have rips and clavicles sticking out like that. Eating two pounds carrots is not the same as eating two pounds pasta.
      Girls who start menstruating are designed by nature to store a little more fat than guys to be able to conceive, even if they're very thin, meaning they have fat under their skin and don't look malnourished even if they're very thin.
      Lastly, remember, the camera adds 10 pounds. So the holes between clavicles and rips must be even deeper to show up like that in the pic.

• She's not too skinny. She looks like the correct weight for her height. I think she's the perfect weight and perfectly attractive as she is! People can be so picky.

1|0
    0|0
  • The guy that said that is probably gay.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's not too skinny she just has a pear shaped body so the torso up is smaller.
    This is too skinny:
    wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/.../TaylorSwift7.jpg
    She's 5'11" almost 6'0" and 119 pounds which is underweight for her height. Now THAT is skinny. :T

0|0
    0|0
  • Naw she looks fine. Though why didn't she try to tan with that bathing suit on? The tan line looks weird while wearing that one.

0|0
    0|0
  • No she isn't skinny. She has plenty of meat on her bones. She looks nice

0|0
    0|0
  • she doesn't look skinny she's normal

0|0
    0|0
  • No she looks healthy

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I think she looks fine..

0|0
    0|0
  • She is not skinny at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Her body is absolutely perfect in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks fine!

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks very healthy, glowing skin and everything. Haha
    Very pretty!

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks slim. I thinks it's pretty healthy.

0|0
    0|0