How hot am I on a scale of 1-10? Would you date me?

Guys a lot of you guys keep saying I'm pretty but wouldn't date me because I'm a stripper. It's just my job guys, I'm honestly like the most caring loving girlfriend when I'm with a guy. I'm really loyal too!

Most Helpful Guy

• Your definitely hot, but I wouldn't want to date someone who makes a living having other people sexually staring and touching her

• 😭 there's nothing wrong with it, it's just a job, I'm hustling guys for money

• Yes you are very good looking and I'm sure you're a great person, but it's just something I wouldn't be comfortable with. I'm NOT trying to offend or criticize, just answering your question by stating my honest opinion.

What Guys Said 40

• I'm not gonna bother rating you cause you know you're hot

You seem like an awesomely great girlfriend to have, your personality is great, you seem sweet and you're attractive too but I wouldn't date you reason being, the pursuit of your job.

It's not you, but it's what you do.

I wouldn't want my girlfriend to be showing herself and letting her body be touched by other men (if not boys) other than me because I keep my self concealed morally and for her as well so I expect the same.

I understand that it's just your job and you need the financial gains, but there has to be a boundary between selfworth/dignity (not saying you have no self worth or dignity), moral codes, your principles, your purpose and you yourself as a person.

In my opinion, as long as your financial support and actions corresponds and is aligned with your purpose, morals, principles and priorities, then it should be a job worth pursuing in.

If you had another kind of job, then sure I would date you.

• You're really hot, but the stripper job isn't something I could deal with. Not criticizing or judging, but I wouldn't feel comfortable knowing so many guys have seen you naked (or almost naked) and are touching your body. I'm the type of guy that wants you just for myself, just like I'll be just yours.

• So you get jelly lol

• I'm not really a jealous guy, but when it comes to this, I wanna be the only one to see your naked body. I like to reserve myself to my girl, so that she feels special to be the only one seeing me naked, so I also wanna feel special by being the only one seeing her. I wouldn't feel special knowing everyone can see her naked, I'd feel just like the rest of guys.

• You got a very neat body. Continue taking good care of it.

• Would notice
    Would approach
    Would date
    Would give Dove choc. and flowers to
    Would have picnic with
    Would makeout with

lol

• Very attractive, a 9 - If I was 25 years younger I would think it would be nice to date you.

• you are beatifull and i would date you
    being a stripper isn't bad, only having sex with them would goover the line
    though i would prefer you to quit

• I say 9/10 or 8.5/10 :)

• 8/9 easily. Can't say if I'd date you though. Depends in who u are as a person. Very attractive tho

• I think you're 8.5/10, very attractive. How tall are you? I will date you in a heartbeat but I hope that you do not have any long term plans of working as a stripper.

• 9-10, very hot and I would date a stripper, no problem

• Haha thanks but I'm taken already playboy

• I know you're taken. I wouldn't date you, not that I have any issues with you. I just said I would date a stripper. I don't have a problem with dating a girl who strips for a living

• 9 of 10 for me.

You are hot.

• 31/10

very very pretty.

• OH MY GOD. You are absolutely fucking gorgeous! Like...10/10, and i don't give those out often.

Would i date you? Ha! If you let me! 😅

• 7 and just going off looks, yes I'd date you.

• 6 out of 10 and no I don't think so.

• You look alright. Dunno about dating, I don't know you.

• Just saw your update. I don't think I'd be comfortable having a relationship with a stripper. Maybe more like a friend with benefits, the benefits being private strip shows hehe

• You are pretty rate you a 7

• I don't like the color of your wall. You also need a better bed and night stand. Where the hell is your TV?

• i would date the shit out of you

• You're an 8 and I'd have to get to know you before I dated you

• Are you kidding? You are really really hot.

• 10 out of 10. you are looking like young Nyomi Banxxx.

• hot/10. yea probably

• 8/10 pretty

• You'd score 7-8 on my scale, marryable :)

• 11 and yes I would.

• 8.5/10 and yeah

• You're a very beautiful woman. I can't answer the dating question as I don't know you lol

• seven out of ten

• Yep, hot. I give you an 8. Were I but a few years younger, I would date you.

• So your 31 you don't think I can handle big boys?

• Haha I'm sure your all wet at the idea of me handling you babe

• *smile* You made my day.

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 3

• I think you're a 7.

• 8-9/10 filler

• Dont ever waste your beauty on an ugly boy.