When is it ok or acceptable?

For those who are against plastic surgery, What do you think are acceptable reasons to get plastic surgery?

Most Helpful Girl

• Only in the event of a medical emergency or if some sort of accident caused disfigurement.

Other than that, it's a waste of money and it's the weaker way to soothe a broken self-esteem. Or in other words, 'it's the soul that needs a surgery." Plastic surgery is NEVER the solution which is why most people who get it can never stop at one procedure. Or they go back to the surgery and have something changed, still trying to add on or take away from their most natural, genetic make-up.

• What about abnormal drooping of the eyelid (present at birth) due to poor muscle function but it doesn't block eyesight.

• Lol I'm asking your opinion.

• Maybe it's not my place to say :/
      Thanks for MHO by the way

What Guys Said 2

• only when there r health issues i guess 8)

• If you look like Ribery.

What Girls Said 2

• If there is something that you hate so much about yourself that it makes you want to not even be seen, and you think about it all the time and it makes you feel bad about yourself. Then I would think it's okay in that case.

• I think if it's a medical emergency, or if something is really so bad that you can't possibly live with it