Hey how do I look?

you can see my picture on my profile

1529

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 28

What Girls Said 15

• Im pretty such you're confident enough in your looks (hense, your username and your revealing outfits)

this my friend is called fishing for compliments

• You have a great body but I have no idea how you look over all cause I can't see your face well enough

• You're really pretty!

• 6-7/10 filler

• You look 28 and why do you look different on the right side than you on the left. Even your boobs look bigger on the left.

• Not as hot as bae
    But not bad at all

• I have no clue why you would ask that question when it's obvious that you find yourself beautiful, hence your name. Nevertheless you do look really pretty and I hope you have a nice personality as well..(:

• Tan as fuck

• you're hot!

• Absolutely fantastic!!!

• Hey girl, you look like a troll.

• you are a very pretty girl

• You name yourself "sexy girl" and then come on here fishing for compliments about your looks?

You look ok, but very edited if you want my honest opinion.

• Did you shit out a thick brown turd, dip the tip of your brow liner in it, and try and draw two bridges across your face?
    Honestly, I'm sick of this disgusting pathetic trend... How the fuck is smearing drag queen inspired manlady makeup all over your face supposed to be attractive?
    You don't need a clown outfit to blend in with the circus having brows like those... Pretentious idiotic girls...

• lol bit harsh. I agree with the eyebrow trend and some girls having no idea what they are doing to themselves, but this isn't one of those

• Yeah, it is.

• Your user name is sexy girl so it's obvious you're fishing for compliments lmao