If I dress up like in the pic?

what is my style? tomboyish? or grunge? i love grunge by the way.. is that bad? i sometimes dress up feminine.. when i feel i need to impress a guy.. but if i dress boyish, is it a turn off. thats the real me.. i been turned down numerous times for being boyish.. even made fun of.. why is that? i am still a woman, why dressing or looking boyish is bad?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• If you dress up like Kirby you would look like somebody who sucks people up then copies their traits.

• If you wanted to hear something funny , go fuck yourself. I wouldn't be happy if I had a shape of a goalie :p

• It's not "bad", I'm sure some guys are into that.

• Kirby is cute and naked I'm sure you'll be ok :)

• its not bad dressing in mens clothing not sure what kind of guys you go around or hang with but it wouldn't bother me as long as you dont look like a bull dyke.

• I'm a sucker for grunge. I was only just born so didn't live through the 90's grunge era, though I guess it's timeless.

• Which pic? Your profile pic is a pink thing with red shoes?

• I don't see a pic...

What Girls Said 1