Why is it that nobody judges guys if they go out shirtless but when a girl wants to, she gets judged?

She gets get called a slut, or when a girl is hairy like having hair on their bellies, bums and boobs they get judged. Men and women are both equally human. I get that men have more testosteron. But women have testosteron too. We shouldn't judge one another for being human basically.

Yes, I'm questioning society.
Why not change society? 1 person makes a difference.

Most Helpful Guy

• And men have estrogen but women bitch if a man is too feminine. I don't care if a girl is shirtless. I see nipples every single day. My own. I don't find anything sexual about anyone's nipples. I honestly don't care for hair either unless it's armpit hair.

What Guys Said 10

• Because women have breasts and they are considered basically private parts on a women and are used to feed children. It's just the way it is sorry, but life isn't always fair.

• You understand that men have breasts too. Not from fat. That's why you males have nipples. Also, basically you're saying all sources of natural food should be private. Like fruits and veggies? Yeah okay.

• It could if people put effort and not over think.

• But it won't for one it's not appropriate around kids and that goes for both men and women, among other reasons and I really don't see any reason as to why I would want to encourage it.

• For one, when nudity is allowed, about 98% of the people going nude are so hideous the government should be paying them to stay clothed.

For two, you really want women to go around naked? Seriously? You know so many women have been bitching that there's "tons of sexual harassment" and such. You want to encourage that by getting women to go around nude? Seriously?

Dressing attractively will encourage guys to make passes/hit on girls.

Going around nude will encourage the "harassment" that women are bitching so much about.

• My question is, why is it considered nude? When both males and females have breasts

• When a man has breasts, something has seriously gone wrong... or he's put in same major time at the gym. Sadly, it's usually the former, not the latter.

• And the common sense answer is--in most societies in human history, the female breast has been considered sexual/nude/highly arousing, while the male breast has not.

Anyway, quite bitching.
      A. You get to see hot shirtless members of the opposite sex in public, which men do not.
      B. If female nudity were allowed, tons more women would be bitching about society judging women who cover up or who don't look good nude.

• in Canada this is allowed as far as i know :D

• I'm Canadian

• But I wasn't talking about by law. But in general. Guys go to the beach shirtless girls? We have to wear swim suits, we should all be able to embrace our bodies equally!

• yup... i agree 8)

personally i'd b ultra comf with a gal goin shirtless... they r her breasts... not anything weird o_O

• I suppose it is the old double standard again

• If you want to go outside flaunting your boobs you won't see me complaining about it lol

• I would tell you that you should fight the system! They shouldn't push you around! Take that shirt off and go commando in public!

Take a few pictures, will you and post them here so we can cheer you on!

• I personally would not object if women started going out shirtless. Call me a feminist! :D

• Does not bother me, go topless, dont go topless. its your body and you should be able to do what you want. people are closed minded. if its not this its something else. there will always be someone crying about something.

• I like natural women myself.
    Nude/topless beaches took a minute to get used to in Europe but I got over it pretty quickly.

• Be glad that you topless sexually arouses men, a topless man even in good shape doesn't arouse women. We are different and imposing the same standard is wrong.

What Girls Said 6

• Double standards.

• Breasts are considered to be a private part of our bodies so it would be inappropriate to walk out in the public revealing your breasts where there may be children and COUPLES.

By the way, men who have hair on their bellies or who have chubby bellies get judged too. The situation isn't as black and white as you're making it out to be.

• But nobody should be judged for being human?

• You over thought my comment obviously.

• I'm pretty sure people aren't going around "judging others for being human".
      Your average person isn't going to judge someone for being hairy. People honestly typically don't give a f*ck and aren't paying enough attention to you to notice how hairy you are.

Look little girl, if you're going to get pissy and start being immature by calling me ignorant for being blunt with you then you can hush right now. I'm tired of you little children around here being immature little brats, making us adults feel like we are babysitting.

• I judged guys based off of their physical appearance when they're shirt is off... It's hard not to.

I wish some guys will never put a shirt on while I hope others never takes there's off.

• Double standards and i hate them

• Absolutely stupid! 100% agree with you

• Because are boobs are a private part and private parts need to be private.

• I have facial hair and I really want laser like I need it so much!